• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned
Quick, you bloody legend.

jagr-salute.gif

WINNIPEG YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS!!! WORTHLESS!!!!!

I can't think of a shittier fucking city in existence... Like seriously what the fuck. You couldn't beat the Red Wings tonight? Seriously? I know "Oh most honorably tank" No FUCK YOU. Your picks should be taken away from your pathetic excuse for an NHL team and city.

A waste of space in the world. The Thrashers at least had Kovalchuck, who the fuck do the Jets have? FUCKING NO ONE OF ANY WORTH.

You are truly the new Oilers with none of the history. At least they get to jack off to pictures of Gretzky and Messier holding up a cup 4 years in a row.

Winnipeg just has an episode on the Office about how shitty it is.

What a fucking joke. Fuck off Jets.

I like how you used a Jagr as a Flyer gif :)

I can't think of a shittier fucking city in existence... Like seriously what the fuck. You couldn't beat the Red Wings tonight? Seriously? I know "Oh most honorably tank" No FUCK YOU. Your picks should be taken away from your pathetic excuse for an NHL team and city.

A waste of space in the world. The Thrashers at least had Kovalchuck, who the fuck do the Jets have? FUCKING NO ONE OF ANY WORTH.

You are truly the new Oilers with none of the history. At least they get to jack off to pictures of Gretzky and Messier holding up a cup 4 years in a row.

I like how you used a Jagr as a Flyer gif :)

You just made Quick very hard

Quick

Banned

You just made Quick very hard

landscape-1454435758-deadpool-ryan-reynolds-sniffs-guns-lol.gif

It is indeed shameful that we could not play spoiler for you. On the other hand, nothing is stopping this honorable tankaku.

I laughed. Maybe Columbus and the Rangers can help you out.

It is indeed shameful that we could not play spoiler for you. On the other hand, nothing is stopping this honorable tankaku.

I laughed. Maybe Columbus and the Rangers can help you out.

I just know we are going to lose our back to back this weekend :( I had to let out some salt

Dater blocked me after I tweeted @ the news paper he worked for to can his ass when all the harassment stuff aired.

I got blocked by Kiszla for telling him he knew nothing about hockey when he wanted the Avs to upgrade Varlamov with Ryan Miller. As bad as Dater was, the current coverage of the Avs at the Denver post is worse.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Which Avs dolt posted about the Parenteau + picks for Subban rumour a few years back? That idiot should not have a job.

Lach

Hey guys! Greetings from Switzerland.

Matthews just had his last game over here as the Zurich Lions are out in the first round of playoffs with 4-0 games. They had dominated the regular season, and Matthews had a big part of it, but lost out against a team that barely made it into play-offs. Really looking forward to what he will do in the NHL, he was a joy to watch even when he scored against my team.

Rödin was ju voted the best player in SHL by the players.
Hey guys! Greetings from Switzerland.

Matthews just had his last game over here as the Zurich Lions are out in the first round of playoffs with 4-0 games. They had dominated the regular season, and Matthews had a big part of it, but lost out against a team that barely made it into play-offs. Really looking forward to what he will do in the NHL, he was a joy to watch even when he scored against my team.
interesting to hear, when you ser him in juniors he really commanded the pace of the game. Oilers gonna be so deep down the middle come next season.

Nice with another swish person in NHL-GAF. If someone think that you are racist, blame smelly.

imBask

Banned
the only sad thing with Galchenyuk is that he's inevitably going to cool off a bit, and if that happens around the time Desharnais comes back we alllllll know what's going to happen...

Cake Boss

Banned
Hahahaha yesssssss

The media is finally turning on ALL BRAN!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S sorry about Pretend Karlsson, hope he's ok.

Cake Boss

Banned
Well that was good until it lasted. McGuire saying Norrisson should play more like Doughty and the radio tard suggested a Norrisson trade. Sigh the old dumbasses make this fanbase look like idiots.

zroid

Banned
Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 6m6 minutes ago
After comprehensive testing, P.K. Subban was released from the Montreal General Hospital late last night. He suffered a non-serious neck injury

Well that was good until it lasted. McGuire saying Norrisson should play more like Doughty and the radio tard suggested a Norrisson trade. Sigh the old dumbasses make this fanbase look like idiots.

They need to call out this BS team management out. Cancer or no

Even more amusing is it's pretty much the same roster for next year. Chris Neil's 1000th game might be the only highlight next year.

I didn't listen to Pierre but trading him might not be bad since he might not resign for another 7 seven years with this tire fire team.

Cake Boss

Banned
They need to call out this BS team management out. Cancer or no

Even more amusing is it's pretty much the same roster for next year. Chris Neil's 1000th game might be the only highlight next year.

I didn't listen to Pierre but trading him might not be bad since he might not resign for another 7 seven years with this tire fire team.

The only way I see him resign is a cleansing of top management to the coaching staff and we see a more forward thinking GM take place, Julien Brisbois pls. Draft and develop skill over character and bullshit that we have been fed the past 9 years.

Luke fucking Richardson is our fucking defensive coach, you want to know why our defense sucks, there it is. What a joke, only in this organisation where a shitty Dman his whole career with no coaching experience at all gets the responsibility of coaching our defense. And one of our assistants GM is Randy Lee with no managerial or scouting experience was just our prospect camp guy just 3 years ago, he gets jolted up to be an assistant GM and our farm team is now a fucking joke.

Top Bottom