• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned
rf0yuGN.png

Fuck... what happened to avatar quotes? or did I just fuck it up lol

image.php

On Firefox, it's right click > copy image location right on the avatar. Chrome has something similar.

zroid

Banned
This stuff about the NFL acknowledging concussions lead to CTE is interesting

good luck to Uncle Gary in his lawsuit

This stuff about the NFL acknowledging concussions lead to CTE is interesting

good luck to Uncle Gary in his lawsuit

While concussions are bad and cause a lot more acute problems the constant head hitting is probably the more likely direct cause of CTE.

Not saying concussions don't lead to them but I think the NFL is glad that people are only focused on concussions because if the constant head hitting is out of the game then there is no American Football anymore

zroid

Banned
While concussions are bad and cause a lot more acute problems the constant head hitting is probably the more likely direct cause of CTE.

Not saying concussions don't lead to them but I think the NFL is glad that people are only focused on concussions because if the constant head hitting is out of the game then there is no American Football anymore

I think I misspoke, what I meant was they acknowledged there is a link between playing football and CTE

Top Bottom