• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
New Kendrick

😃😃😃😃😃

ILC303-1.gif

Line_HTX

I haven't checked the standings lately but I have a feeling we're getting further and further behind the Wild Card.

Need every win we can get.

are the Kings commentators stupid or something? calling Laine Wheeler at least twice and saying how quiet Laine has been even though he scored the 2-1 goal for the Jets.

what a shit game though lol. Hellebuyck suddenly just letting every damn shot in, again.

Pikma

Banned
Jest😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

You would really play NY over Toronto in the playoffs? The leafs are a good team and can very well do damage, but they will be shitting their pants come playoff time

Let's reverse this conversation. Would you guys wanna face Toronto ? or New York Rangers?

Right now I frankly don't care but I would like to face the Rangers for some unfinished business. I'd like to face the Leafs in the second round

Solo

Looking at the Habs "top" line.....

Pacioretty has quietly gone back into Captain Floater mode, 4 points in 10 games this month, which came in 2 games
Desharnaisault has 5 points in 10 games this month
Radulov has 6 points in his last 15 games, and that includes a 4 point night

Meanwhile 3rd line left winger Galchenyuk has 12 points in 16 games since Claude Julien took over.

Montresor

You would really play NY over Toronto in the playoffs? The leafs are a good team and can very well do damage, but they will be shitting their pants come playoff time

Let's reverse this conversation. Would you guys wanna face Toronto ? or New York Rangers?

Right now I frankly don't care but I would like to face the Rangers for some unfinished business. I'd like to face the Leafs in the second round

Warms my heart to see the Leafs not being referred to as jokes or an afterthought when it comes to the playoffs.

Solo

It feels like deja vu....but Sens/Habs game this weekend to decide the division? Shouldn't be the case, bt that's what happens when you only pick up 1 of 4 points vs the lowly Wings and Canes. Ugh.

Cake Boss

Banned
fuuuucckk

Melnyk on the radio again :|

Paul‏ @Sens_Army_ 4m4 minutes ago
More
Melnyk on Crosby: "The guy is just a whiner beyond belief.. (Crosby) should sit out for a long time for this kind of crap."

Bruce Garrioch‏Verified account @SunGarrioch 6m6 minutes ago
More
"You hammer these guys, you take away their money, and you say you know what you are done for 10 games," says Melnyk on incidents

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't mind Melnyk's comments on Crosby. He just had one of the dirtiest weeks of any player in the league this season (first he whacked O'Reilly in the nuts and then he chopped off Methot's fingertip)

calder

"Man, I don't like Crosby, fuck that guy for that slash that happens 20 times a game."

*Melnyk vomits words on radio*

"... on the other hand, the Kid ain't so bad. C'est la vie!"

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
"Man, I don't like Crosby, fuck that guy for that slash that happens 20 times a game."

*Melnyk vomits words on radio*

"... on the other hand, the Kid ain't so bad. C'est la vie!"

If this was just another "slash that happens 20 times a game", we'd have a lot more severed fingertips and broken hands/wrists. Crosby is a strong guy and there had to have been quite a force in that slash to do the damage that it did. And this is coming from the rare Sens fan who actually likes Crosby.

Top Bottom