• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

calder

Uuuuuuughhh There's a game tonight?? I gotta be disappointed right before bed now? Fuck off this season can't end soon enough. I just want the lottery, the expansion draft, the draft, and then Maurice to be replaced with a furious Ken Hitchcock.

I don't think I paid anywhere close to 50 bucks, but..

It's either the owners of the Toronto sports teams or Steve Simmons and Dave Feschuk giving you the news and analysis.

It's $5 a month or $54 a year, I think?

Either way, it didn't seem (to me) like the kind of content I should be paying for.

I prefer to collect my hockey hot-takes here, for free.

Boston loses, Leafs are on a 7-1-1 stretch.

Po2HxjV.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Sens aren't a bad OT team but I swear that Guy Boucher is trying his hardest to make them one...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Super conservative. He's coaching the fun out of it for sure.

HOLLLYYY SHIT CONDONNN

It's the only way I can explain why Pageau, Pyatt and Ceci were out against Crosby and Kessel...

Glad his tactic of getting the game to the shootout worked :p

Merguson

Banned
It's $5 a month or $54 a year, I think?

Either way, it didn't seem (to me) like the kind of content I should be paying for.

I prefer to collect my hockey hot-takes here, for free.

I guess that's the regular price? They've had promotional prices so i am on one of those.

We'll see how long it lasts but at least it's keeping some people employed.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
93 points should be enough for the Leafs to make the playoffs. 4 wins, or 3 wins and 2 OT losses.

Next 5 games: buffalo, florida, nashville, detroit, buffalo

Hoping on tampa and NYI loss tomorrow
Toronto, NYI win saturday
Tampa, NYI loss monday
Toronto, Nashville win Tuesday

If that happens, that would put Toronto with a stranglehold, Tampa pretty much out of reach, Boston tied with NYI

Next 5 games: buffalo, florida, nashville, detroit, buffalo

Hoping on tampa and NYI loss tomorrow
Toronto, NYI win saturday
Tampa, NYI loss monday
Toronto, Nashville win Tuesday

If that happens, that would put Toronto with a stranglehold, Tampa pretty much out of reach, Boston tied with NYI

Was that you that owned the OP in HF?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Hawks win the shootout. Meh.

Stars face the Sharks one last time tomorrow at home. After beating them on Monday this week. Scheduling was dumb this season.

Top Bottom