• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Chris R

Yikes. Switch framerate is quite good. At least from what I've seen, but perhaps Digital Foundry shows otherwise

Just don't dock it. Watching my roomie play and it's rough when absolutely NOTHING is happening on the screen. I don't get it.

Can't wait for 4k (downscaled to 1440p) locked at 30 in CEMU before the end of the year :D

Montresor

I don't have a Switch and I technically have a PS4 but I mostly just play on Xbox exclusively... while all y'all are playing your newfangled Horizon and Zelda I'll be playing a little Titanfall 2 this weekend.

Edit: And Song of the Deep (indie metroidvania game) and Gears 4 Horde

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't have a Switch and I technically have a PS4 but I mostly just play on Xbox exclusively... while all y'all are playing your newfangled Horizon and Zelda I'll be playing a little Titanfall 2 this weekend.

Edit: And Song of the Deep (indie metroidvania game) and Gears 4 Horde

Wait a minute, this whole time you could have been playing Titanfall 2 with me and Lamaroo?

You fuck

Frame drops do happen while docked in Zelda, usually it's not in combat but at times it is. It's mostly in town hubs. DF speculated that it might be a streaming issue with the dock itself but who knows.

I've had zero issues with other games while docked. Fast RMX looks great and runs at 1080*60.

Heretic

I remember some of my craziest gaming moments were when the game was slowing to a crawl cause so much shit was happening on screen and I didn't know if I was going to make the jump or manage to escape or whatever. I would be at the edge of my seat holding down the buttons like there was no tomorrow.

I understand why people complain but it still seems silly to me when a few frames drop here and there.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Socreges

Banned
I remember some of my craziest gaming moments were when the game was slowing to a crawl cause so much shit was happening on screen and I didn't know if I was going to make the jump or manage to escape or whatever. I would be at the edge of my seat holding down the buttons like there was no tomorrow.

I understand why people complain but it still seems silly to me when a few frames drop here and there.

Ah, the good ol' days.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Heretic

My girlfriend started playing Zelda and now she won't put it down. She's the type of person that has to cut every inch of grass to make sure she didn't miss anything. I'm afraid to play it now cause, while I do explore, I'm not as meticulous as she is and I'm afraid I might miss a secret mushroom or something. So, now I just watch her play...

Breath of the Wild is so hard to talk about because there's no way to know if people have done a certain thing in the world and there's no way to ask without spoiling what it is.

But I just did something that I thought was really cool.

My girlfriend started playing Zelda and now she won't put it down. She's the type of person that has to cut every inch of grass to make sure she didn't miss anything. I'm afraid to play it now cause, while I do explore, I'm not as meticulous as she is and I'm afraid I might miss a secret mushroom or something. So, now I just watch her play...

cYa0ObZ.gif

You have a girlfriend?

35MHDdu.jpg

Quick

Banned
Got to a hard part in Horizon...

giphy.gif

I'll probably get back into it by tomorrow or by Monday.

It's probably not even hard by other people's standards lol.
(not a game spoiler)

Marvie_3

Banned
Im so glad that hearts and rupees dont come from grass anymore.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait a minute, this whole time you could have been playing Titanfall 2 with me and Lamaroo?

You fuck

😤

I think BOTW has become my most played Zelda game. I think before that it was TP which I got for the Wii launch, but the tutorial shit was boring as hell in that game. Played short spurts of the other games growing up, but I'm loving it right now.

Playing on Wii U because I'm poor, hopefully the performance doesn't get too bad.

😤

I think BOTW has become my most played Zelda game. I think before that it was TP which I got for the Wii launch, but the tutorial shit was boring as hell in that game. Played short spurts of the other games growing up, but I'm loving it right now.

Playing on Wii U because I'm poor, hopefully the performance doesn't get too bad.

If it hasn't bothered you yet then it probably won't. Pretty sure some of the early stuff in the game is the worst it gets.

imBask

Banned
Holy shit finished Zelda then finished Horizon right after? You quit your job or something?

i'm on vacation this week and I have no life

I mean I played Zelda 10-12h a day for 3-4 days straight, Horizon was already almost done before I started Zelda

now i'm gonna go back to exploring some stuff in Zelda

i'm on vacation this week and I have no life

I mean I played Zelda 10-12h a day for 3-4 days straight, Horizon was already almost done before I started Zelda

now i'm gonna go back to exploring some stuff in Zelda

Nice, I wanted to do that with Nioh over reading week but shit kept coming up and I couldn't ever get into that daily groove.

Top Bottom