• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

awful awful games tonight.. Canes lost, Panthers lost and the Jets were fucking shut out (for only the second time this season)... blaahhh waste of time

i never liked the Flames, ever. they were boring 20 years ago, 10 years ago and today they were still boring.

iLLmAtlc

Man I always find it funny Crosby succeeds with these less famous guys and hasn't worked with more highly regarded players lately.

Yeah, we're eliminated. But so???? Landeskog had a fight and wasn't dirty about it. A true captain. A beacon of hope in the Avalanche of darkness. And when that offseason trade happens, and the fanbase of the other team thinks they're getting a good player;

I'll be there.
Watching.
Waiting.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Gabe.

Landesgoon leaving the Avs will be the best thing to happen to that franchise in years.

The punishment is reading his posts.

hey man i did some reflecting and decided to stop my trollish posting because people were hurt.. i never meant to do that and i apologise sincerely.

i will be a good boy now and only post positive things. man the Toronto rookies are so good! they should get at least 3 Calders IMHO.

So Q is saying the wild are a fast team and a must win game but then he dresses Desjardins and Tootoo (and TVR but he's never going to sit him)

I don't think he cares too much about todays game and is just screwing with Brodeau

Cactus

Banned
That hit on Ekblad wasn't dirty at all. Not sure why Ekblad's teammate assaulted Dumont after it happened, or why Rowe is expecting a suspension.

Top Bottom