• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Calamari41

41 > 38
oh thanks bud

I've always got your back, even if you think all Ducks fans look the same.

Here's a group shot of Ducks-Age now that you mention it:

003TOCDBT_Benjamin_McKenzie_019.jpg

Quick

Banned
You guys need to watch Get Out. Best movie I've seen in a long time.

Saw this last weekend at the South Keys theater, it added to the amazing movie with the amazing commentary and reactions from some of the people in the theater.

Truth. It's not just the movie that's amazing, but also just how the audiences react (depending on the demographic).

My theatre was going crazier as the movie went on. I fucking loved it.

calder

FINALLY got my 5th week of vacation for working 10 years in this dump (it's been longer than 10 years but whatever I switched jobs weirdly) and with my week of discretionary leave in lieu of overtime I'm still thinking of doing like Pam from The Office and just taking it all starting April 1st. Wow would that be a fantastic 6 weeks... and wow would I hate myself in like July.

calder

I feel like anyone in a Kings sweater is "high-risk" to use the terminology of their parole officers, but surely a dude with a Brown nameplate is the loosest of cannons.

This. Pads getting cut down should be the first step

why were they ever made bigger? who exactly wanted less goals? The Goaltenders Union?

obviously you can still score lots of goals... two young rookies have 30+ already. one got 4 goals in his first damn game, and the other has 3 hat tricks at 18 years old (which iirc has never happened before).

maybe most players in the league just aren't that great.

Reckheim

FINALLY got my 5th week of vacation for working 10 years in this dump (it's been longer than 10 years but whatever I switched jobs weirdly) and with my week of discretionary leave in lieu of overtime I'm still thinking of doing like Pam from The Office and just taking it all starting April 1st. Wow would that be a fantastic 6 weeks... and wow would I hate myself in like July.

Not sure where you live but isn't it a week for every 5 years of working somewhere? Wouldn't you be at 4 weeks?

calder

Not sure where you live but isn't it a week for every 5 years of working somewhere? Wouldn't you be at 4 weeks?

I doubt it's the same everywhere, here it's dependent on your employer (mine is pegged to a collectively bargained agreement, though I am not unionized myself). We got 3 weeks after the first year, 4 weeks after the fifth year and 5 after ten years.

Saw this last weekend at the South Keys theater, it added to the amazing movie with the amazing commentary and reactions from some of the people in the theater.

Truth. It's not just the movie that's amazing, but also just how the audiences react (depending on the demographic).

My theatre was going crazier as the movie went on. I fucking loved it.

Yea I watched it at Bayshore, crowd was Somali and Arab...everyone was going crazy and cheered at the end lmao

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
“(The confidence) is pretty high, I would say,” Burrows said. “It’s so fun to come into a team that has a total buy-in on what the coach is selling.”

MHMMMMMMM

If anybody is interested in checking out a true dumpster fire, look at the thread about Colin Moriarty leaving Kinda Funny. It's a complete disaster from page 1.

calder

If anybody is interested in checking out a true dumpster fire, look at the thread about Colin Moriarty leaving Kinda Funny. It's a complete disaster from page 1.

Nooooooooooo kidding, people sure have Strong Views about their videogame press figures / internet content shitter-outers.

Top Bottom