• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

calder

Did you just get Burnside'd?

Also LeBruned pretty badly. :(

But for real I wish there was a place I could complain about Burnside being the worst host in the history of recorded conversation, he's sooooooo bad at it I feel like there needs to be legal repercussions.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
50h in, just Platinum'd Horizon. My first ever Platinum. What a fucking game. Andromeda has the bar set for it, Horizon has to be a GOTY candidate, and most likely PS4 GOTY at least.

50h in, just Platinum'd Horizon. My first ever Platinum. What a fucking game. Andromeda has the bar set for it, Horizon has to be a GOTY candidate, and most likely PS4 GOTY at least.

Stats are stats.

zeldavshorizon2b4uee.png

Beer is good.

If your delicate palate can't handle some workin' man's beer why don't you just stick to eating cake?

Edit: Like that fake Canadian down there

PillarEN

Not really. I don't like wine for sure, but while I'll drink vodka or other spirits I can't say I *like* any of it. High praise for me is "I don't mind this".

Well that settles that. Hard stuff is pretty bad for me. Beer, wine, champagne all day every day... no wait. Several times a week.

If somebody offers you a beer there are only two appropriate responses:

a) "Yes, please"
b) "No thanks, I'm driving"

If you ask what kind it is you're the worst kind of person.

RC

Banned
I recently fell in love with Pyramid Apricot Ale.

I'll go to any bar that has it on tap, which isn't many around these parts.

Socreges

Banned

a) "Yes, please"

Why's that? Because beer culture is such that you'd offend the person offering? Because whether it's a Molson Canadian, an IPA, or a chili porter, beer is ultimately beer and discriminating is for jerks? 🤔

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If someone offers me a beer I'm DEFINITELY asking what kind. I ain't drinking no filthy Molson. And I'd really rather avoid something crazy hoppy.

Not a good day in NHL-GAF when you have people like Smack assuming fanbases, Jhonny and others assuming all Ducks fans wear Ducks shirts, and just all out ignorance.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

wait til i get going after the Jets lose again tonight. i'm ready to SNAP.

or is Laine playing with Scheifele again? i might keep my composure then.

edit: i hate all alcoholic drinks, fuck all that shit

a) "Yes, please"

My buddy brews beer at his house and it's god awful so you better believe I'm asking where it's coming from if he's offering.

Why's that? Because beer culture is such that you'd offend the person offering? Because whether it's a Molson Canadian, an IPA, or a chili porter, beer is ultimately beer and discriminating is for jerks? ��

Pretty much this. Nobody cares that you would otherwise be drinking something fancy.
I'm also employing a pretty good dose of hyperbole

My buddy brews beer at his house and it's god awful so you better believe I'm asking where it's coming from if he's offering.

Exceptions prove rules.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lightning only had 3 shots in that period, one of which was just a long dump with 10 seconds to go, but still tied 1-1.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
If Lavi insists on keeping Craig Smith in, why not put him on the forth line and sit McLeod with the rest of the goon squad?

And look at that, the Jets score off of McLeod's penalty

Chris R

a) "Yes, please"

Sorry, but I'd still ask to see the selection of beers in the cooler and make my own pick.

That way I can make my way back to my ride when I see the cooler only contains Bud Light or something like that.

Got my Switch! Where's the NHL-GAF online ID spreadsheet?

Need to add you all so we can play these exciting Switch multiplayer games:

I'm pretty sure TUSR had the spreadsheet and I scared him away by shitting on anime.

And anyway, by the time you come up for air from Zelda there'll be Splatoon and Mario Kart. Fast RMX has MP though and that game is really great.

SW-6152-0616-8714

Marvie_3

Banned
I had a friend that used to.....try.....to make his own beer. Finally his wife and I needed to tell him to just stop. It was a horror show every time. :lol

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Pekka please

Where's Saros?

edit: Watson! At least he can halfway play the game of hockey.
edit 2: And the Jets burn their timeout of a not-so-great challenge

Top Bottom