• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Solo protest:

oiXMe.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dunno just saw on twitter he said he was staying I didn't know it was contingent on a 10 year deal.

Go Sens! Help our draft pick and fuck the bruins out of their division title please :)

Red_Man

You can tell Cole loves montreal even if they're out of the playoffs.

Edit: did a small market team get scored on?

:lol and I agree, such a shame his great season was wasted. He now has more goals then last year and that's including the first 10 games where Martin treated him like shit.

BERTUZZI IS BACK!! DATSYUK NEARING RETURN!! (probably like 2 more games)

UUUNNNGGGHHHH I'm creaming all over myself right now.

Once we get Datsyuk and Lidstrom back I'll be one happy dude.

Not expecting a win tonight, but good times are coming. I SEE THE LIGHT

Why are you positive, this is not allowed!!!

Drive for 8th and first round exit continues!!!!

Acid08

Banned
Did he get much top 6 time with SJ?

edit: Fuck me I didn't even see the goal happen
He was terrible with Thornton but never got a chance with Couture and Clowe which is strange because him and Juicy played together in juniors and we're good.

One of our coaching staffs many blunders.

Red_Man

Yea that was a shit call too. They've gotten too anal after the Lucic and miller incident.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Over the last few months it felt like he wasn't going to come over. He's only hurting any shot of a career in the NHL, at least with the caps, the longer he postpones coming over.

But if he's going to be a greedy fuck then fine. Enjoy flying.

Does extending his KHL contract even prevent him from changing his mind and coming over? I always questioned Kuz. I don't think people who get married at the age of 19 make the best decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom