• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No idea how Montreal didn't score there, they were owning them for about 2 mins straight.

cube444

erik-cole-o.gif

calder

Tied with .7 seconds? wow that's rough.. and familiar lol.

And rough game for Bachman. But damn I just started really trolling my Dallas-born wife at 5-zip when Eriksson scores, now she's acting like it was a moral victory.

MacAttack

I like that he couldn't post for an entire minute lol! I can only imagine him hitting F5 until the timer disappeared and allowing him to hit Post lol!

DESPERATE TIMES!

and that sub-headline makes perfect sense. The playoff picture does not include teams who are out of the playoffs if the season ended today. (I'm assuming San Jose had some type of tie-breaker over Colorado.)

My feed is probably 15-25 seconds behind TV broadcasts. Dat Game Center Live. But man, short of punching my monitor I kind of went overboard after that goal. Have a huge mess to clean up after this shoot out.

calder

Nice glove stop by Pavelec, and while up 5-1 if the Jets managed to let the Stars get another goal this late in the second I think it would set up a bad, bad third period. Just get out of this with a huge lead plz thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom