• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This team isn't even worth watching right now at all, pretty much should just wait until the playoffs and the first round exit, so pathetic how we went from first in the league to possibly dropping to 5th in the west or lower here. Unbelievable, now we have a right to complain about our team.

I'm still convinced the PP is a coaching issue. It is by far the worst in the league over the last 40 games. I couldn't believe that stat when they showed it.

Heretic

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to LA in time to put on the skates and play because it's obvious the team doesn't know how to play hockey anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the redwings win today...

Woke up sick today and I don't know if I can make it to the Ponda Center for tonight's game. Playoffs are out of reach so it should be a little less nerve wracking game. Hopefully I can go and just relax and watch a good game.

I'm still convinced the PP is a coaching issue. It is by far the worst in the league over the last 40 games. I couldn't believe that stat when they showed it.

It's been awful this whole year for God knows what... I thought these new assistants were going to fix some of those problems, not make them worse.

Okay. I had to comment. That solo ban was ridiculous. He made a joke thread. Wow, big deal.

Anyways, as brucewaynegretzky said it, the moderating around here is seriously getting to the point where it's simply laughable.

OMG, everything is so serious now!!

Solo you magnificent bastard. :(

:lol

gonna pour one out for ma homie

http://i.imgur.com/NY2yK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="shagg_187, post: 36014849"]Oh god, Solo! :lol

:([/QUOTE]

[quote="Foreign Jackass, post: 36014850"]Good god, GAF is getting so fucking retarded. SOLO[/QUOTE]

[quote="Marvie_3, post: 36014780"]Solo. :([/QUOTE]

Guys, don't defend Solo! The sports threads are too insular of communities! Why don't you care when everyone else gets banned!?!?! All this shows is that the sports threads are bad for community! RAWR!!!

[spoiler]Go ahead, ban me for that. That'll prove your point.[/spoiler]

If the redwings win today...

Woke up sick today and I don't know if I can make it to the Ponda Center for tonight's game. Playoffs are out of reach so it should be a little less nerve wracking game. Hopefully I can go and just relax and watch a good game.

Oh man, you had me going there for a second, well played Heretic, well played indeed.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Backstrom has skated the past two days. :) Let's just hope he hasn't been Crosbyed. If Nicklas can't stay back for good, I don't want him playing yet so he doesn't get hurt again after one or two games.

Weird defense pairing last night at practice

Edler-Bieksa
Gragnani-Salo
Hamhuis-Tanev

Wonder if that'll keep for tonight. Not sure about order though.

Marvie_3

Banned
I live in Ontario and some of my friends are Leafs fans. I just make fun of them.

kopI8.jpg

Fun fact : Of all the teams missing the playoffs in the East, Canadiens have the best goal differential.

Law of average says we'll win more games before the end of the season, and we'll unfortunately end up with an average pick. I already predicted months ago that the Leafs would finish behind the Habs, and chances are I'm gonna be right.

MacAttack

Fun fact : Of all the teams missing the playoffs in the East, Canadiens have the best goal differential.

Law of average says we'll win more games before the end of the season, and we'll unfortunately end up with an average pick. I already predicted months ago that the Leafs would finish behind the Habs, and chances are I'm gonna be right.

Just do your old pals in Beantown a favor and beat the Sens three times. A win against the Panthers would be pretty sweet too.

MacAttack

I can't believe the Panthers are only 4 back of the Bruins right now.

Who knew Marco Sturm would be such a game changer.
Has more to do with the Bruins play than anything the Panthers are doing. Bruins had a bunch of games in hand on most of their competition, but have only managed one loser point in their last ten losses. In fact, Bruins have the least amount of OTL (3-tied with Det) and Florida have the second most (13).

Okay. I had to comment. That solo ban was ridiculous. He made a joke thread. Wow, big deal.

Anyways, as brucewaynegretzky said it, the moderating around here is seriously getting to the point where it's simply laughable.
My favorite part is that guy backseat modding. Honestly, what makes someone tattle like that for such an innocent thread?

On what planet is that worthy of a ban? What the fuck is going on around here these days?

If Solo had just put in a bunch of repetitive rage face comics, it would've been seen as standard gaf funny and left alone. He didn't, and that's just playing with fire.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's somewhat sad how much happier I am in the rest of my life when the Flyers are playing well. Here's hoping they can keep this up through finals! (at least....)
I used to be the same way, I'm numb to it this year because of how the season has gone, but last year when they got a win I would be in such a great mood for the rest of the night and opposite if they lost.

What a dumb reason to ban Solo, oh well at least he's not missing a whole lot of important games, make it back for the lottery!

Merguson

Banned

At this point, I hope you're right.

rellix

Backstrom has skated the past two days. :) Let's just hope he hasn't been Crosbyed. If Nicklas can't stay back for good, I don't want him playing yet so he doesn't get hurt again after one or two games.

I'd say he's probably 2-3 weeks away if everything is going as good as possible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gomez out with a concussion, basically he's played his last game as a Hab :D, Kaberle out too because he's having a kid, I liked St Denis when he was up earlier this year lets see what he can do now.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'm now convinced that we'll lose tomorrow. When things look too good to be true, they always go wrong in my experience.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Crosby lit it up after he came back the first time and it was already too good to be true.

Yeah, against the Islanders. I expect him to be buzzing but he's on a line with TK and Cooke. :/

I'm going to predict he'll get two assists, and one will be from a PP.

Hey guys Solo alt here, just wanted to say I'm ok and that (I forget which team he rooted for but likely the Canucks) will win the Stanley Cup finals this year. I expect you all to string up any new poster who says otherwise. Even if they say it as a joke! If the mods come sniffing around here you tell them that you're protecting the community from ruffians. Jokes are not cool, someone could decide to take offense! That's not what I want in my GAF.

I HOPE BUFFALO IS READY TO GET LANDESKOGGED ALL OVER

Hey guys Solo alt here, just wanted to say I'm ok and that (I forget which team he rooted for but likely the Canucks) will win the Stanley Cup finals this year. I expect you all to string up any new poster who says otherwise. Even if they say it as a joke! If the mods come sniffing around here you tell them that you're protecting the community from ruffians. Jokes are not cool, someone could decide to take offense! That's not what I want in my GAF.

I HOPE BUFFALO IS READY TO GET LANDESKOGGED ALL OVER

Montreal actually, which makes that statement even more hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom