• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Probably not a bad decision to play him tomorrow against a Philly team (that struggles in afternoon games) playing Boston today.

I actually think Fleury will just play back-to-back and they'll play Thiessen Tuesday against Winnipeg. These NJ/PHI games are incredibly important, they'll probably have Fleury in net for all of them.

Teary-eyed bro hugs all around, man. This team is BEAUTIFUL right now.

It's a shame Crosby hasn't gotten a goal yet but with the passing he has lately I don't think I can complain. :p I just hope he doesn't become too docile with the passing, sometimes when he gets like this he'll pass too heavy and then people will just always assume he'll pass instead of shoot and cause turnovers.

Nice to see Malkin get 2 points to spread the gap for the points race too.

Alucard

Banned
It's a shame Crosby hasn't gotten a goal yet but with the passing he has lately I don't think I can complain. :p I just hope he doesn't become too docile with the passing, sometimes when he gets like this he'll pass too heavy and then people will just always assume he'll pass instead of shoot and cause turnovers.

Nice to see Malkin get 2 points to spread the gap for the points race too.

The Devils have been good in the third. Crosby empty netter coming up for the 5-2 or 6-3 final?

The Devils have been good in the third. Crosby empty netter coming up for the 5-2 or 6-3 final?

Haha, I'll take an empty netter for him. I was going to ask if anyone else is nervous since we're playing way too good at the rock... I remember the first game I went to at the rock we were up like 4-1 and then took so many stupid penalties in the 3rd causing them to tie and then us losing in OT.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Fleury isn't going to give up 5, this game is pretty much over. It's just a matter of how many more points we'll score.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Wouldn't mind seeing the Penguins dominate their way to the cup.
With everyone healthy, this team is in another league.

Alucard

Banned
Fleury isn't going to give up 5, this game is pretty much over. It's just a matter of how many more points we'll score.

I actually agree with you. These aren't the Pens of yore who would take the foot off the gas. These guys are gonna lock it down and likely put up another goal or two. One from Crosby would make this game close to perfect.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
"Thanks Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan."

I love Duper so much. So fast, so hard-working, great two-way play and a great team guy. A 20 goal-scorer for 1.5m? Yes please.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Devils retro jerseys are so good.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I actually agree with you. These aren't the Pens of yore who would take the foot off the gas. These guys are gonna lock it down and likely put up another goal or two. One from Crosby would make this game close to perfect.

We tend to always play better in the third than we do any other period. This team does not give up ever, I love them. I have an epic Pens-love masturbatory jizz post in me that I'll post after this game.

Alucard

Banned
We tend to always play better in the third than we do any other period. This team does not give up ever, I love them. I have an epic Pens-love masturbatory jizz post in me that I'll post after this game.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm about ready to jump on the hyperbole train myself.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Couldn't agree more.

He took a hometown discount over the summer to stay here (he could have gotten at least 2m easily with the way the market was) and then decided to play the best hockey of his career. I hope the organization finds a place for him after he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom