• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps lose in regulation, Florida plays today, 3 points from # 2 play-off berth, Versteeg set to return, and Guiness.....Sweet, tasty, multi-colored, pie filled baby Jesus the Guiness...

Today should be a great day.

Cake Boss

Banned
Huge tank game for Montreal tonight against the Islanders.

Sens coming off another back to back against the Leafs. Every game has been like this hasn't it?

Yep all of the Sens vs Leafs games this season The game is always on the back to back night for the Snes. Pretty amazing scheaduling by the NHL.

Razorskin

----- ------
That Rivet traded ended up working really well for the Habs, got Gorges and Pacioretty out of it, though back then Gorges wasn't all that great, he's developed into a great defensive dman.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'll be really impressed if we beat NJ today. Philly and the Devils are the two teams I'm worried most about in the East.

Detroit is pretty good despite their injuries.
Devils aint bad either

Hahahahahahaha..... no, it is pretty obvious we aren't even close to the team we can be with all of the injuries we have had recently, you can easily tell that by looking at our last 10 game record. We have had pretty much zero offense, shaky and mistake driven D, and shaky goaltending right now.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Pens are really running circles around the Devils. This is a little insane.

And Errey must be on some kind of high from Crosby returning. He's more insufferable than usual.

MacAttack

Today is the first real test for the Flyers since their recent streak of good play began. Hopefully they can find away to win.

This game means a lot more to the Bruins than it does for the Flyers.

If the Flyers lose they can treat this as a throwaway and still feel good about there recent play. If the Bruins lose its meltdown time.

Nice saves by Bryz...

Slurmer

Banned
Fucking awesome saves bryzgalov

Hahahahahahaha..... no, it is pretty obvious we aren't even close to the team we can be with all of the injuries we have had recently, you can easily tell that by looking at our last 10 game record.

*shrug* Your fan-base consists almost entirely of chicken littles that overlook every good thing about their team in the face of even the slightest bump in the road. A Detroit fan is the last person I'd turn to for a breakdown of the Red Wings current playing level.

Fucking awesome saves bryzgalov

*shrug* Your fan-base consists almost entirely of chicken littles that overlook every good thing about their team in the face of even the slightest bump in the road. A Detroit fan is the last person I'd turn to for a breakdown of the Red Wings current playing level.

Have you not seen our record or our poor play as of late? Our current playing level (which I consider the last 10 games) has been extremely poor, and it is starting to show in the standings, the only good thing about this awful streak we are in is that Z and Flip have looked good, and Smith is proving he could be a very good defensman next year, but other than that there are really no other positives that can be mentioned in the last 10 games. Not to mention overall the team has been pretty boring to watch as well, no hustle or jump in their step by most of the players, almost as if they don't seem to care at times.

Slurmer

Banned
That's what I thought but apparently not. They probably should have, considering how little the Devils are getting to the net.

Probably not a bad decision to play him tomorrow against a Philly team (that struggles in afternoon games) playing Boston today.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Have you not seen our record or our poor play as of late? Our current playing level (which I consider the last 10 games) has been extremely poor, and it is starting to show in the standings, the only good thing about this awful streak we are in is that Z and Flip have looked good, and Smith is proving he could be a very good defensman next year, but other than that there are really no other positives that can be mentioned in the last 10 games. Not to mention overall the team has been pretty boring to watch as well, no hustle or jump in their step by most of the players, almost as if they don't seem to care at times.
Can't forget about that 0 for 30-something powerplay of ours!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom