• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, exactly. Neil was making sure the officials checked his jersey, according to the CBC guys.

And it's a whole new game developed separately from the others. I do think it's a bit early to run TV spots, but I'm hyped regardless. Already pre-ordered and got the steelbook case.

yeah, I'm looking forward to it as well. That steelbook case is pretty nice.

purg3

slept with Malkin
missed the game due to St. Patrick's day festivities, but catching the replay right now. Goddamn I love this team. This is the game that worried me the most, and pens pretty much dominated. And that Crosby to Malkin one timer was a thing of beauty.

Quick

Banned
6sfNt.gif

Cactus

Banned
After a few weeks with Carlyle, the Leafs are looking a lot better. Obviously his new system hasn't propelled the team to any sort of success (yet) but it's great to see so much defensive responsibility in our own zone.

Home

Because these are the fans who can actually buy tickets and not the suits and season ticket holders who don't care anymore. The real fans are in the nosebleeds where nobody can hear them.

This is why I'd be okay with them removing that tax break for corporations. We'd definitely have more animated fans at the ACC.

Quick

Banned
What do tickets cost in Ottawa? Wonder if it's cheaper to take the train both ways on top of the ticket price than to just go to the ACC.

A couple of people I know do this. They say it's cheaper, but I haven't spoken to them in a couple of years so I can't be sure how it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom