• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they are douchrbags they still support their teams no matter what, if Ottawa was going through the same season that Leafs just went through you would have not seen a single Sens jersey in the stands. We have most fickle boring fanbases in the league.

It's slowly growing, kind of hard being between Toronto and Montreal and the fact we lost the original Senators in the 20s.

Need to get to the postseason and beyond to get the bandwagon fans onboard.

^I can't believe this. It just shows you another reason why Arniel was part of the problem with this team.

A WILD BLUE JACKETS FAN APPEARS !!

Yeah, I've been bouncing around NHL-gaf for a week or two. A few think I'm froza who I believe got banned around Christmas? Can guarantee I'm not him. Just a new NHL convert.

You're right, my response sounded better when I said it in the bathroom mirror. Who am i arguing with?

It's not about their numbers.

Some Leaf fans come here and pick fights, spit and pour beer etc. on Sens fans. It's gotten to the point where some people just don't go, which makes even more tickets available to Leaf fans.

Socreges

Banned
BOOOOOOOTH

^I can't believe this. It just shows you another reason why Arniel was part of the problem with this team.

Yeah, I've been bouncing around NHL-gaf for a week or two. A few think I'm froza who I believe got banned around Christmas? Can guarantee I'm not him. Just a new NHL convert.
Forza normally has a gimmick with his alts. Like being a woman or a fat guy who posts pictures of what he's eating. Although a Columbus fan would be possibly his most perverse deception yet.

A WILD BLUE JACKETS FAN APPEARS !!

Or am I late to the party?

They don't exist, the person posting is a fake!! :p

One of my uncle's is actually a Blue Jackets fan

Also, should I watch the Red Wings lose, or not watch the Red Wings lose? That is the question. I know Datsyuk is back but I don't see how that is going to turn this team around that fast, if they do it will be even more pathetic that a team can't play without him, tells me we have serious problems.

Edit: Welp, that pretty sealed what I'm gonna do with this game, Mass Effect 3 away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
They don't exist, the person posting is a fake!! :p

One of my uncle's is actually a Blue Jackets fan

Also, should I watch the Red Wings lose, or not watch the Red Wings lose? That is the question. I know Datsyuk is back but I don't see how that is going to turn this team around that fast, if they do it will be even more pathetic that a team can't play without him, tells me we have serious problems.
Let's watch just to see how many points Havlat puts up because that's all they'll be talking about (I have the Sharks feed on NBCSN).

It's not about their numbers.

Some Leaf fans come here and pick fights, spit and pour beer etc. on Sens fans. It's gotten to the point where some people just don't go, which makes even more tickets available to Leaf fans.

I believe it everything you say, I'm an Oiler fan that went to games in the city I lived in the past 12 years that refuses to go to regular season games here in Calgary since their Cup run just for my safety. It's not worth it.

Dastardly Jerks JF Jacques fetsih has nothing to do with C-Bus'es problems bro.

Seriously, you can have him back whenever you want.

Sorry I missed you, welcome! Don't worry, every new member is either a Manics or Forza alt.

We suck, plain and simple, the good news is that the team still sucks with Datsyuk in the lineup meaning it is a team wide problem and not because he has been injured. TRADE ALL THE THINGS!!

I believe it everything you say, I'm an Oiler fan that went to games in the city I lived in the past 12 years that refuses to go to regular season games here in Calgary since their Cup run just for my safety. It's not worth it.

Is it that bad?

I was in Calgary last week and people told me if you wear a Flames jersey to Edmonton, people will say shit but you dont need a Kevlar vest or anything.

Depends where you go I guess.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Spezza's best friend died the other day so cut him some slack.

Also good to hear that Hall will be ok. Dude has been unlucky with the injuries.

Also good to hear that Hall will be ok. Dude has been unlucky with the injuries.

Yeah judging by the comments on a popular Canadian website Taylor Hall is :
Made of glass
First round bust
Nowhere near Seguin

It's all the opposite. Tayles playes that style and won't change. I still believe he has a better PPG on a shyyty Oiler team than Seguin.

Alucard

Banned
I'm not sure whose worse, Detroit fans or KingHenrik

Rundown of NHLGAF fans:
Wings fans - negative, even if their team is top 3 in the league.
KingHenrik - always waiting for the other shoe to fall.
Habs fans - most bi-polar fans here.
Leafs fans - delusional, but usually as a result of believing their GM's hype. Then annoyed and turn against their organization when they recognize what other fanbases have been saying about their team the entire time.
Canucks fans - Most annoying, but much easier to handle with Tabris on ignore.
Sens fans - rational and good-natured for the most part.
Flyers fans - good fans. No problems with 'em.
Bruins fans - a little blind to their team's gooniness at times, but they've earned the right to gloat.

I figure it's only fair for other posters to pigeonhole Pens fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom