• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Reading the thread, I'm pissed I missed all the action.

For shame sir, for shame...

I was actually reading todays posts in this thread. Really shameful.

*turns on TV*

*sees the score*

*commits suicide*

*resurrects*

*sees the fights*

*EXCITE!*

*sees the goal scored again*

*commits suicide again*

*resurrects*

*sees the fight*

*EXCITE!*

*sees Leafs on PP*

*sees MacArthur bank the puck off the boards and offside*

*dies*

You're welcome, Bruins! *clapclap clapclapclap*

I managed to find some words.

Thank you and I'm sorry.

Montresor

What the hell is MacLean talking about?

Carlyle has been on their asses since he got here.

Hmmm same as me eh. I said I'd play the 360 too but I can't stop watching. Like a train wreck.

I stopped a bit to eat dinner so I missed whatever happened after the third Bruins goal.

Did Komisarek fight? edit: Yeah he fought Lucic by the looks of the box score. Atta boy. But please tell me he held his own?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hmmm same as me eh. I said I'd play the 360 too but I can't stop watching. Like a train wreck.

I stopped a bit to eat dinner so I missed whatever happened after the third Bruins goal.

Did Komisarek fight? edit: Yeah he fought Lucic by the looks of the box score. Atta boy. But please tell me he held his own?

as acting captain of Leafs-GAF I gotta stay here and fall on the sword for you all.

And yes Lucic ruined Komo but gonna give him some props for growing some major balls and going against the guy that basically crushed his career once already.

We are so going to fall to 6th by the end of the year. Oh and look, Homer negates a goal and gets a penalty, screw this team so badly, they deserve to fall as far as possible and get swept in the first round.

Quick

Banned
as acting captain of Leafs-GAF I gotta stay here and fall on the sword for you all.

And yes Lucic ruined Komo but gonna give him some props for growing some major balls and going against the guy that basically crushed his career once already.

Way ahead of you.

A holmstrom interference call I finally agree with... What a dumbass. Shut up Wings fans', it's a penalty!

Of course it was the right call, it was Homer being a complete idiot like he usually is lately.

Edit: hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Ovy with 2!!!!! Come on Washington, let's see if you guys can make it to 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanjuro

...send in...the clowns...

olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Two goals and an assist for Pouliot, lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL...this collapse is comical.

I told you they'd end up 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom