• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

This Boston - Toronto game is absolutely hilarious.

Guess Toronto has decided if they're gonna tank they are going to do it better than anyone.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
8ekcxfs.gif

Stet

Banned
Math lesson for the kids tomorrow: if Sanjuro posts another clapping bear every time the Leafs get scored on, how many clapping bears will have made an appearance after the game ends 12-0?

Sanjuro

Math lesson for the kids tomorrow: if Sanjuro posts another clapping bear every time the Leafs get scored on, how many clapping bears will have made an appearance after the game ends 12-0?

My sides hurt too much. I can bearly do math.

Y'know Heretic, I was just wondering when we versed the Bruins this season... turns out we hadn't yet.

Finally my team can get some revenge for me.

WE ARE THE PACIFICS ONLY HOPE. No one wants Phoenix, Dallas, or the Queens to win!

How many Bettmans do I have to blow to keep all of you out of it?

Seriously, Phoenix getting into the playoffs is fine by me as long as they get swept in the first round by the Hawks. That's even more embarassing than missing entirely.

Marvie, if my ship was still sailing, you'd proudly get a nice cabin on it. Fantastic work.

I agree with this, dastardly. At least the queens part. Fuck the queens. I ALMOST want the sharks to win tonight...

The enemy of my enemy...

Can't do it man. They're both our rivals, it's just that the Queens deserve more venom.

Oh god I'm so torn. Let's just go down swinging at both of them instead, k?

Marvie_3

Banned
You both do?! Me too!
You already have me on your friends list. :lol
Marvie, if my ship was still sailing, you'd proudly get a nice cabin on it. Fantastic work.
Awesome. A cabin on a sinking ship. WHERE DO I SIGN UP????
Do you use yours a lot? I've been tempted awhile since the Vita has been a :lol machine so far. Just wondering if there is enough software on it yet, not to mention I wonder if a revision is coming soon.

As well as it's selling, I can't see a revision coming until at least next year sometime.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Should've been another goal there. Unacceptable.

Revenant

As well as it's selling, I can't see a revision coming until at least next year sometime.

I just know I'd be pissed if that happened, say at E3, if i bought one now. Had to hold strong to not buy that Zelda special 3DS.

I just wonder if they wouldn't be coming out with a revision with dual joysticks, rather than buy that ugly attachment.

Awesome. A cabin on a sinking ship. WHERE DO I SIGN UP????

Hey! Being a member of the USS DiPietro is an esteemed honour! Your cabin would have nice bottles of rum waiting, a few wenches, enough space to host a Twister game with 7 Sumo wrestlers and a bed that makes the Queen Elizabeths chambers look like my hostel in Vancouver!

Heretic

Can't do it man. They're both our rivals, it's just that the Queens deserve more venom.

Oh god I'm so torn. Let's just go down swinging at both of them instead, k?
How about we win in OT? That way they get a point at least which works against the queens?

MacAttack

Pouliot is playing for his playoff life. When Peverley comes back, its BP67 or Rolston that will be healthy scratches and Rolston has been playing point on the power play. Pouliot and Corvo will be watching from the press box until the Bruins get injuries or need to shake things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom