• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Leafs Talk is going to be SO. GOOD. tonight. Let's take bets...

Will it be people calling in raging against Burke's non-moves at the deadline, or people calling in depressed?

Razorskin

----- ------
What the largest goal differential between two teams in a season series (or at least for a 6 game season series)?...

Lets just add up the goals in the leafs bruins series this year and assume this is the record.

But it probably happened back when divison teams played 8 games against each other per season.

Acid08

Banned
OK, BUT on the condition that Havlat gets injured again.

I shouldn't need to point out that I don't actually wish any injury on any player ever, but here it is just in case.

The force of you typing on your keyboard blew wind toward SJ and knocked him over. Out 6-8 weeks, broken everything.

Sanjuro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZZHBxM70OI

olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif
olgcT.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Man, a goal in the last minute of the period always hurts. Gonna be tough for the Leafs to recover from that one.

Havlat heard us mention his name and it distracted him while he was jumping over the boards. WELL DONE, GENTLEMEN.

So how many Bruins players broke a drought tonight?

Lmao. NESN announcers.

"Thomas could be playing in his underwear and the Bruins would still be winning. That's how bad the Leafs are."

Typical Jack Edwards, can't go a day without thinking about Thomas in his underwear.

Fei

Marcus Foligno's been pretty good since he's been called up.

He really has been. The Kassian trade was partly justified by management that we have him in the minors, but at that point he hadn't played much in the NHL so people were pretty skeptical. Looks like a stud so far.

Can we please get a good draft pick this year. For once i'd like something good to happen with this joke of a franchise. I'm tired of putting up with this shit every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom