• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

What the fuck. I just came outta the shitter, turned on the game and Canucks down 1-0 with less than a minute played? Fuck.

Cake Boss

Banned
WTF is Jack Edwards rambling about?

He must have missed the last game the Bruins played the Sens where they got shutout 1-0 where they have a powerplay in the last 2 minutes and Karlsson was out there killing it. Yeah he doesnt play a lot of penalty kill because hes already playing 25 minutes a game and the coach is using him where hes most effective to help the team win.

Quick

Banned
44joK.jpg

pringles

Haha, this team is so bad. 3rd line is nothing without Helm to provide the energy.

3rd/4th lines and 2nd/3rd d-pairings are beyond awful. Can't believe I'm looking forward to Ericsson coming back.

Sad to watch the team right now. Atleast Nyquist and Datsyuk are showing a few sign of chemistry, maybe next year they'll play together full time.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can we get a "thank you Kessel" chant now? Then this game will truly be perfect.

Home

hmm. Bruins just have our number this year. I wonder why. Last year they won the cup and we still beat em a few times. I blame goaltending.

Note: I did not watch the game.

Montresor

I'm always kind of floored the way everyone loves Leafs Talk so much. Really?

I've been listening to Fan590 lately after games. It's actual analysis between two co-hosts.... Both co-hosts sound like Leafs fans and both are honest. They've been really critical (as they should be) lately.

Alucard

Banned
I'm always kind of floored the way everyone loves Leafs Talk so much. Really?

I've been listening to Fan590 lately after games. It's actual analysis between two co-hosts.... Both co-hosts sound like Leafs fans and both are honest. They've been really critical (as they should be) lately.

What's not to like? Drunk-and-dialers, rage, sadness, and ridiculous trade proposals. LEAFS TALK.

Apparently we are now the only team to go pointless in a division series since at least the lockout. We always get the worst records. I don't even want a hockey team anymore. Just move them to Iraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom