• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awwww that's no fun leafs, I wanted Wilson to get fired after tomorrows game. Oh well, Burke is such a joke.

Stet

Banned
party_animals_e0.gif

Red_Man

Confirmed to be Carlyle, it'll be interesting to see how the players play tomorrow.

Red_Man

Burke should have hired Martin for the ultimate troll, he could show the team what defensive structure looks like.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, I'm surprised. Didn't think Double-B had it in him.

Weird that Wilson's fired now, I would have thought it would be done in the summer. It's too late to make the playoffs now, barring a miracle, but there still may be enough time to play good enough to miss out on a good pick. Should have happened a long time ago. Hopefully Carlyle will change up the system the Leafs play and be able to adjust when the opposition is beating it, something Wilson seemingly couldn't do.

If you told me in the preseason that Boudreau would be our coach and Carlyle would be the Leafs coach, I would've keeled over laughing.

Seriously, Carlyle is a good coach and the players like him (fuck Aaron Ward). Leafs just got a massive upgrade.

Well done.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit just had the puck in the Wild zone for 1:14 and scored a goal after making the Wild look silly. That was amazing.

EDIT - And now White scores to make it 5-0.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If you told me in the preseason that Boudreau would be our coach and Carlyle would be the Leafs coach, I would've keeled over laughing.

Seriously, Carlyle is a good coach and the players like him (fuck Aaron Ward). Leafs just got a massive upgrade.

Well done.

If one player doesn't like Carlyle it's likely lupul lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom