• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnPoint

I don't think anyone ever counted them in it before the season started.

There was tons of talk, at least around here, about how we added pieces to the team that would push us from an easily eliminated 8th place team to a stronger contender. I thought I saw it elsewhere as well.

Then everyone made fun of Leino being a big bust and Erhoff not pulling his weight for like 2 months straight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

There was tons of talk, at least around here, about how we added pieces to the team that would push us from an easily eliminated 8th place team to a stronger contender. I thought I saw it elsewhere as well.

Then everyone made fun of Leino being a big bust and Erhoff not pulling his weight for like 2 months straight.

My bad I read that as Sens for some reason :lol

Acid08

Banned

Error is playing well now?

Sanjuro

Oh, hey. A goal.

5NAx3.gif

RC

Banned
Just wait, it'll take them 3 minutes to setup and one minute to get a shot on net.
This pp looks like shit, even by Canuck standards.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks being canucks again and passing and passing and passing and pa-falls asleep-

Canucks look slow and uninterested. Avs are winning all the battles. If it wasn't for Luongo it would be 4-0 right now.

EDIT: and Rome's hurt. Yay 5 defencemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom