• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I used this clip like two weeks ago but it just seems to work so well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXJ_QsquRZ8

So the Boston Bruins now have some sort of 80's sitcom parody thing going on :lol. Love or hate the Bruins I think their marketing stuff is pretty damn fun.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...430997.html;_ylt=Ak.6q9fYbA21oo2HPDxKjJF7vLYF

and...

The Playoff Death Watch courtesty of Yahoo http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...526815.html;_ylt=AliHg8lMedI4DgUiS00Yoax7vLYF

SI4zw.gif

:(

NYQUIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A PLAY AND A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also triple post!! Where is everyone, come on men.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FUCK THIS. Daniel concussion confirmed, out indefinitely and no timeline for return set.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=7877&navid=DL|NHL|home

"Daniel obviously, as everyone knows, has got a concussion and we're following the protocol," Vigneault said after his team's morning skate, ignoring the fact no one else from the Canucks said so since Wednesday's hit, which resulted in a five-game suspension for Keith.

As for Sedin's timeline for a possible return, Vigneault didn't sound like he'd have updates anytime soon: "I'm not going to address this every day. He's got a concussion and when we've got something more to say, we'll say it."

Ballard will be monitored the next few days and might be back for the playoffs.

Rome is out for 7-10 days with a knee injury suffered last game.

but FUCK that Sedin concussion, does NOT sound good if they don't even want to mention a timeline anytime soon, I guess we'll have to live with no Daniel for the playoffs. FUCK THAT SHIT.

tumblr_m1ebhecDiy1r7no63.gif

tumblr_m1ebjmCjDA1r7no63.gif

tumblr_lzt0qoT5km1qmg986.gif

EDIT: I posted, now you can triple post again Crazed! :p

SpacLock

It was only a matter of time before Nyquist got a goal and the setup by Datsyuk was what makes the man a living legend. We're looking like a team again and it's good timing.

Smiley90

Oh also, saw this posted as "news" in my fantasy league:

(3/25/12) Look for Patrick Kane to be extra motivated Sunday night against the Predators. Last time the Hawks faced the Preds Nashville coach Barry Trotz suggested that Kane didn't play a complete game as he "cheated" defensively. Kane didn't take kindly to these comments. It will be interesting to see how Kane responds to this criticism. It might be a good night to make sure the talented forward is in your lineup.

... ha.

EDIT: It's Columbus, don't flatter yourself, EVERY team wins high against Col-remembers the 4-3 win- nvm. Holmstrom gonna get a Hatty?!?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
GAH! I forgot about the game and it's already 4-0?

SpacLock

:lol Columbus

4-0 Detroit already.

It is amazing what a game against Columbus can do to a team.

I know Columbus is the worst team in the AHL, but it's the team play and skill I'm seeing from the Wings that tells you that their confidence is back. I'll stand by my earlier statement.

RC

Banned
FUCK THIS. Daniel concussion confirmed, out indefinitely and no timeline for return set.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=7877&navid=DL|NHL|home

Ballard will be monitored the next few days and might be back for the playoffs.

Rome is out for 7-10 days with a knee injury suffered last game.

but FUCK that Sedin concussion, does NOT sound good if they don't even want to mention a timeline anytime soon, I guess we'll have to live with no Daniel for the playoffs. FUCK THAT SHIT.

tumblr_m1ebhecDiy1r7no63.gif

tumblr_m1ebjmCjDA1r7no63.gif

tumblr_lzt0qoT5km1qmg986.gif

EDIT: I posted, now you can triple post again Crazed! :p

reverend_lovejoy.jpg

It's all over people! We haven't got a prayer!

Socreges

Banned
Daniel is fine. Hawks fans already told us the Canucks are just making it seem a lot worse than it is because they want Keith to get a longer suspension. Once the NHL decides on a suspension for Keith, Daniel will make a miraculous recovery, be cleared to play, and everything will return to normal!

I know it's the worst team in the AHL, but it's the team play and skill I'm seeing from them that tells you that their confidence is back.

Yup, I think this team needs that just to give them that boost and back to how they were playing before all of the injuries. If they can get back on the right track, they will dominate the playoffs, if they can't do that, then they will be an easy 1st round exit.

Smiley90

Daniel is fine. Hawks fans already told us the Canucks are just making it seem a lot worse than it is because they want Keith to get a longer suspension. Once the NHL decides on a suspension for Keith, Daniel will make a miraculous recovery, be cleared to play, and everything will return to normal!

Don't you dare get my hopes up with your sarcasm, because I might just end up believing you.

Marvie_3

Banned

Hooray for broad generalizations!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I made a cash bet with my friend about a month and a half ago that the Nucks would make it further then the Wings in the playoffs, this concussion business better not fuck that up....

calder

I don't mind a loss tonight, playoffs are not happening and the Sens still have a good chance.

Bogo with dman hands on that short breakaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom