• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAPITTTAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Alfy_is_smokin.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL THAT PENALTY. Queens getting an Unsportsmanlike Conduct for giving Luongo a snowshower, since when is this getting called?!?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOL THAT PENALTY. Queens getting an Unsportsmanlike Conduct for giving Luongo a snowshower, since when is this getting called?!?

I remember Subban got one of this penalties last year and it was completely ridiculous. They seem to only call it once a year.

Smiley90

Well I guess that call on Booth makes up for the snowshower call... at least the refs are consistently inconsistent.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Alfredsson responsible for our last two games being wins.

39 year old stepping up big time in those wins with 4g 2a and both GWGs.

Smiley90

I just saw the Detroit game, and one assist is prettier than the other, that looked like an Exhibition. So. many. awesome. passes.

Also crazy Calgary win, keeping things interesting.

Smiley90

My god this game is boring. Random TSN statistic: Queens have had 25 games that entered the 3rd period 1-1 or lower-scoring. So. Boring.

RC

Banned
My god this game is boring. Random TSN statistic: Queens have had 25 games that entered the 3rd period 1-1 or lower-scoring. So. Boring.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Although that probably has more to due with the 4 hours of sleep I got today. This game isn't helping much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom