• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

i1aHxEA2VcgT9.gif

Acid08

Banned
Sacco pulls the goalie with more than 4 minutes left in the 3rd(down by 3 goals), Sharks score an empty net goal.

BRILLIANT.

geeko

Yes, yes yes!! Sharks have won 3, are playing pretty well, and are back at 3rd place at the top of the Pacific division. Tonight is a good night. Thank you Nucks and Flames.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Epic tape to tape giveaway from Ribero to a flame right infront of the net, reminded me of komisareks giveaway to Cammy last year :lol

Acid08

Banned
Super decisive win. The Sharks are picking the perfect time to start stringing some wins together.

WE'RE FIRST IN THE PACIFIC NOW!!!! Oh wait who cares.

Acid08

Banned
Fun fact: McGinn had 2 - games for us since the trade up until tonight. Two -1 games to be precise. -4 tonight. Only had a single -2 game all season, nothing worse than that.

He still loves us and was extra mad when BFF Logan Couture got injured. THANKS MCGINN.

Socreges

Banned
Looks like I'll be going to the Canucks' last game of the season versus the Oilers.
3AQmK.gif

Luongo's been excellent since Schneider started those two consecutive games. Hopefully he's put that mini stretch of shittiness behind him.

[edit] I want Phoenix in the first round, but I think they'll be the Pacific team to miss the playoffs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's gonna be posted in OT right? Since it's a major event in the sport I guess according to Evilore.

Each series counts as a major event! Let's do it! (on a more serious note, will there be a new thread for each round or just a general playoff & off-season thread?)

Super decisive win. The Sharks are picking the perfect time to start stringing some wins together.

WE'RE FIRST IN THE PACIFIC NOW!!!! Oh wait who cares.
This is so nice, I hope both you and queens make it so that i will have a bigger chance to get to see some playoff action:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom