• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnPoint

As per the Buffalo news: Miller has an 18-3-5 record with a 1.83 goals-against average since Jan 24

I think it's weird that this limited GAA and record use almost all the same numbers lol

Masteron nominees :

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...711&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Looks like it basically comes down to Pacioretty and Lupul
[/url]
I think Matt Cooke has very legitimate shot at winning it and honestly, I think it would benefit the NHL if he does. The guy went from the dirtiest agitator in the league, made a completely transformation and is now a legitimate goal scorer. It'd be a good message for the league to send out to other dirty or borderline players in hockey.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully Chicago plays better tonight than they did on sunday. It's bad enough I have to watch the Devils, I sure as hell don't want to lose to them.

I think Matt Cooke has very legitimate shot at winning it and honestly, I think it would benefit the NHL if he does. The guy went from the dirtiest agitator in the league, made a completely transformation and is now a legitimate goal scorer. It'd be a good message for the league to send out to other dirty or borderline players in hockey.

Disagree. Most of the players on that list suffered serious injuries (through no fault of their own) and made remarkable comebacks because of it. Look at Malhotra: people were wondering if he'd ever see out of that eye again, let alone play in the Cup finals mere months later. Cooke chose to be a dirty player. Yes it's good that he cleaned up his act, but it doesn't erase all the idiocy he was responsible for earlier in his career.

If Savard ever plays again (and I hope he does) how would he feel to be nominated for an award won by the guy who injured him?

Socreges

Banned
Perseverance is the main quality that they look for. I can see it now.

Matt Cooke, for respecting other players like 95% of the league already does, despite his constitution as a brain-dead, reckless moron, is this year's Masterton trophy winner.

CCF23

I think we all know who TBA is:

4570505154_434ab2e564_o.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm sorry but Cooke get the Masterton is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. "Here's an award because you didn't end anyone's career this year, good job!". Fuck right off.

MacAttack

Chara said in an interview the other day he wants to continue playing until he's 45 (if he's healthy). Bruins have him under contract until he's 41 (he is 35).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom