• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit what happened to the Wings?!

COLUMBUS?! I SAID, GAT DAYMUN!

edit: Who the fuck was that kid as back up for Columbus?! Goddamn, Wings...god...damn...

Acid08

Banned
Today is Juicy's birthday. It's also Lady Gaga's birthday.

The more you know.

Our play by play guy just said "Couture really does have a poker face when he plays." I think he's drunk.

Terrible turnover. So lazy.

edit: Who is Smith-Pelly? I look forward to hating him.

Our third overall 2010 draft pick, right after Etem. Was an OHL playoff superstar last season. Made the roster this year and has gotten significant playing time. Playing on the top line. At this stage of the season it's very evident that he's now NHL material, and you saw why. Power forward-type player.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL What was Varlamov doing out there, that nearly made it 2 shorties.

EDIT: Also, that wasn't a penalty... What is this... all this is gonna result in is another crappy 2minutes of passing to watch :(

Acid08

Banned
Good period, loved the response goal.

Murray is being targeted out there a little bit
KuGsj.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Didn't realize Tanev got bumped up to the top pairing with Bieksa out for the game.

How's he handling it so far?

He played more minutes last game than Salo too, apparently, slowly but surely making his way into our top4. I like it. And simply by not noticing him he's doing a great job, isn't he? ;)

He played more minutes last game than Salo too, apparently, slowly but surely making his way into our top4. I like it. And simply by not noticing him he's doing a great job, isn't he? ;)
Well, I wouldn't say he's slowly making his way into our top 4, he is legit in our top 4 now. Hamhuis-Tanev is officially our new shutdown pair.

Barrage

Ryder''s having a hell of a season. Man, i'm happy the Stars are doing well, but Ryder will always feel like a mercenary to me. Ribs as well, although I know that's just my irrational Montreal hate talking.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks played well for stretches but were really lazy in the third. Not much urgency for a team fighting to get into the playoffs.

1-5 against the Ducks this year, glad we don't play again this season.

If it's any consolation Acid, even if it wasn't a goal it wouldn't have mattered.

I guess we'll call that a season for us versing each other, good series and good season (for us).

Puddles

Banned
Well, I wouldn't say he's slowly making his way into our top 4, he is legit in our top 4 now. Hamhuis-Tanev is officially our new shutdown pair.

I was noticing this in the shutout vs the Kings. It wasn't all that pigfucker Luongo; the Canucks' D-Men seemed really good as well. It's hard to get quality opportunities against them. Although our offense is terrible, so they might have just looked really impressive to me.

Edit: Oh shit, the MVP scored? Nice. Good job, Ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom