• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup I feel like i've seen that so many times in response to DetroitGAF during regular season losses, the torch needed to be carried.

yea I heard about his "adversary" which sounded cool, the ash comparison makes it sound even more interesting, guess I'll buy it on sale and give it a try.

That gif haunts me and its anti-red wings use...

Alright Detroit, 3 goal 3rd period. Let's do this!!!!

Hahahahaha..... ha...

I've never seen more wrong in a single post before.

I will harp on how bad Detroit can be at times and what not, but when it comes to Alan Wake, I will defend it to my dieing breath, so you sir are the one that is wrong... Awaits your gif response.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You know, I really scoffed at the idea of Columbus getting a nationally televised game, but hey I guess they made the best of it.

Cactus

Banned
Another two point game for Nikitin. He's been one of the few bright spots on the Jackets this season.

Nikita Nikitin: 28 points in 49 games with Columbus, -6 (600k)
James Wisniewski: 24 points in 45 games, -17 (5.5m)

Socreges

Banned
The first time I can get behind Christianity.
Joke, but it was nice of them to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMOLELQMTuc
TPrHH.jpg

Another year of Selanne to Winnipeg trade rumours?

Any rumour that circulates around any team wanting any of our players is actually kinda flattering. And not at all concerning.

Speaking of trade rumours, Bobby Ryan just said in pregame that he wants nothing more than the Sharks to not make the playoffs. Awesome.

Acid08

Banned
Any rumour that circulates around any team wanting any of our players is actually kinda flattering. And not at all concerning.

Speaking of trade rumours, Bobby Ryan just said in pregame that he wants nothing more than the Sharks to not make the playoffs. Awesome.

:lol

Shut up Bobby Ryan. Crush these fowls.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Canada soccer needs one win to get in the olympics? Nice! I've always wanted a Canada soccer jersey to wear.

that one win is mexico though. if you need a jersey, go with the goalie (misniewski?). he's the only reason they're still in it.

SpacLock

The Wings just clinched a playoff spot and beat the living piss out of this team two nights ago. They embarrassed the shit out of the Blue Jackets while making each of their seven goals look effortless. I can't believe you guys are actually shocked that we lost. Columbus wanted nothing more than to beat us tonight. After the complete ass fucking they received on Monday this was their Stanley Cup. Give the shit team a win, who cares. We obviously have more important things to worry about in a few weeks.

Socreges

Banned
Booth needs to fight more

Apparently he's got a tattoo on his back: "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" - Jesus of Nazareth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom