• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno guys, I kind of like it. Its cool not being able to find the thread on MobileGAF.

Other things I happen to like: this cough that has kept me awake all night and stabbing myself in the eye with a needle

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

Not the greatest thing to see first thing in the morning. I check my twitter when I wake up and see an ominous tweet from Jonsson: "we must stand united! #sports #neogaf #nhlgaf"

I rush over here and see no sports threads what so ever. I thought it finally happened they banned all sports at GAF, but then I found this but augh.

One playoff OT worked last year, but it was 29,000 posts and I've seen threads shut down after they exceeded 20,000. Each round might be best.

I like it.

Too inclusive and not very welcoming to outsiders. That's the worst part.

NHL-age was only inclusive because we're the least popular sport of the Big 4, NOT because we're a tight-knit community. Fuck I'd say we're the FRIENDLIEST of them all, what with Canadian roots and all.

belvedere

Junior Butler
shit, now the blues bandwagoners will never find us

walt.png

Kifimbo

hehe :-D
Patrick Roy is an old school player/coach with an old school mentality. The game has changed and this team needs to get out of this old school mentality. We need a coach that understands today's game. I think his ego would get the better of him.

Yeah, the Remparts are clearly playing old school hockey in the Q. And he clearly proved he can't work with young players. Not.

Solo

Oh god, Gagnon is reporting that the GM may be Vincent Damphouse under the guidance of Serge Savard.

*barf* x infinity

Solo

Darren Dreger ‏ @DarrenDreger
Serge Savard will be involved with the Habs in an advisory capacity

This is so dumb. Gainey 2.0. Lets bring in the GM from our last Cup win 19 years ago. Yes, because that worked out so well with Gainey.

Lourio

Yeah, the Remparts are clearly playing old school hockey in the Q. And he clearly proved he can't work with young players. Not.

No. What I meant by my post is that they need to stop hiring ex-Canadiens players as coaches, GM's, special advisories, etc...

Merguson

Banned
What was that list TSN had going earlier in the season?

I remember names like Julien Brisebois, John Ferguson Jr., Pierre McGuire and others.

Lourio

Gainey and Gauthier out. No GM has been hired but Serge Savard has been hired to replace Gainey as Geoff Molson's special advisor...

Current list of GM's that are being looked at are confidential according to Molson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom