• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

F8jjp.png

Putting the team on his back.

t0mp

Ridiculous ^

Some good hockey on today. the 2 best teams in the east, bos/ny, then the boys on tonight.

I have a feeling if bryz keeps this attitude/mentality that he can start to bounce back and the team will play way better in front of him. Or a man can dream..

ZeroGravity

Flyers and Senators need to win tonight. I can't believe I'm even being this hopeful, but the Southeast division title isn't even that far out of reach.

OnPoint

Melrose has always been a fool.

He probably couldn't see what a special player Steven was with all that hair in his face. GET A HAIRCUT, HIPPIE? amirite?

Seriously, he's a great player and I'm insanely jealous of that level of talent on the Lightning roster. The fact that he scored his first NHL goal against Buffalo makes it hurt even more.

3N16MA

Banned
Ridiculous ^

Some good hockey on today. the 2 best teams in the east, bos/ny, then the boys on tonight.

I have a feeling if bryz keeps this attitude/mentality that he can start to bounce back and the team will play way better in front of him. Or a man can dream..

Pens are the second best team in the east. The Bruins racked it up early in the season and are now stinking up the joint. They miss beating up on the Leafs and padding their stats.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
23-minute 2nd period, wacky.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh come on. Goal line just fucking trolling the Bruins.

vatstep

Fucking blast! Caron having a career game thus far.

cube444

I saw Lucic get rocked behind the net by someone and then flattened by Giardi a minute later. Rangers are not scared at all by Boston and this is a great game as the Bruins are starting to take over after a slow start.

Cake Boss

Banned
I saw Lucic get rocked behind the net by someone and then flattened by Giardi a minute later. Rangers are not scared at all by Boston and this is a great game as the Bruins are starting to take over after a slow start.

Not many teams are this season, no one is taking shitfrom them anymore.

vatstep

Considering how terrible the Bruins have been in the 2nd period lately, that was a VERY refreshing performance.

MacAttack

Hasn't been great either.

He's been good enough to keep the Rangers in it. I'd blame it on the Rangers defense for not being able to get it out of their own zone and the forwards for not getting any sustained pressure in the Bruins zone.

LJ11

He's been good enough to keep the Rangers in it. I'd blame it on the Rangers defense for not being able to get it out of their own zone and the forwards for not getting any sustained pressure in the Bruins zone.

Defense is toast, they were brutal last game. Too many minutes.

MacAttack

Not many teams are this season, no one is taking shitfrom them anymore.

This is truth. Especially after the Buffalo game when Buffalo was more or less embarrassed. Even the Sabres have played the Bruins a lot tougher after that incident.

edit: LJ11- speaking of embarrassments, its time to update your avatar. Bobby V is Bostons problem now.

vatstep

Every goal in this game has been shit.

TheFatOne

Seidenberg.

He's played worse than Boychuk this season. Its no coincidence that the opposite was true last season when Seidenberg was paired with Chara.

Man really disappointed. No reason to pinch in like that. Today I almost fell off the treadmill trying to watch the Bruins game, and the Celtics game. Shit was scary. I lost my balance for a quick second trying to watch the Bruins game on a tv that was to my far right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom