• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be honest.

I laughed.

Then I looked at where the Habs are.

And I laughed harder.
We'll see who's laughing when Grigorenko is stretching Reimers box for years to come :D

That has me thinking, how long is Gustavsson signed until?

Montresor

I hope they find a way to resign him...

What they need to do is choose one of Reimer or Gustavsson and pair him with a veteran goaltender. So if Gustavsson is our guy, then get rid of Reimer and get a veteran goaltender. If not, let Gustavsson walk, and pair Reimer with a veteran instead.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What they need to do is choose one of Reimer or Gustavsson and pair him with a veteran goaltender. So if Gustavsson is our guy, then get rid of Reimer and get a veteran goaltender. If not, let Gustavsson walk, and pair Reimer with a veteran instead.

Reimer is the one most likely staying, they will probably let Monster walk.

Red_Man

Yea probably the best route, it'll be interesting to see who's interested in Gustavsson, and if team's think they can salvage his play.

Fei

I hope they find a way to resign him...

How hard could that be? He should be happy getting any one way NHL contract offer.

Anyway, Winnipeg looks like the better team tonight. At least the Sabres keeping is close.

Edit - And they score!! Wow, nice Tropp.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yea probably the best route, it'll be interesting to see who's interested in Gustavsson, and if team's think they can salvage his play.

Habs need a good back up? Maybe he can score for you guys too. ;)

Too bad you guys can't suck as much as Columbus. It's down to you guys and Crapmonton for 2nd overall.

I'm also not sure Edmonton will have a great revival for awhile. They have yet to draft a good goalie and Dman. Their young corps, while good does not draw comparisons to the Pens.

OnPoint

How hard could that be? He should be happy getting any one way NHL contract offer.

Anyway, Winnipeg looks like the better team tonight. At least the Sabres keeping is close.

Edit - And they score!! Wow, nice Tropp.

Got out of the car with 1:23 left in the second, leaving it for dead.

God damn it. At least I can watch a tied third now.

Go Tropp :)

Red_Man

Habs need a good back up? Maybe he can score for you guys too. ;)

Too bad you guys can't suck as much as Columbus. It's down to you guys and Crapmonton for 2nd overall.

I'm also not sure Edmonton will have a great revival for awhile. They have yet to draft a good goalie and Dman. Their young corps, while good does not draw comparisons to the Pens.
:lol too bad we have Budaj signed for another year....I wish we could get Yakupov, but after his the next 3 forwards are pretty interchangeable according to prospect ratings, so even if Edmonton does beat us out I won't feel too bad, plus like you said they SHOULD draft Ryan Murray seeing as how shitty they are on the back end.

Winnipeg fans are so fucking annoying with the sing-song goalie chant shit.

Newsflash - Not only are you overusing it, but it's a 1-1 game and Miller has been good.

Winnipeg fans are so fucking annoying with the sing-song goalie chant shit.

Newsflash - Not only are you overusing it, but it's a 1-1 game and Miller has been good.
I do have to agree with this. The funniest is when there are chants and we haven't even scored yet! You can't deny the energy in our crowds though.

fallout

What the fuck Thorburn! GST!

It's fucking being overused. There's no context to it when you're doing it right after the puck drops in the 1st. Sound like a bunch of rookies in the stands.
Would you prefer they sit politely? We can only chant so many things. Besides, the silver medal chant is pretty clever.

What the fuck Thorburn! GST!

Would you prefer they sit politely? We can only chant so many things. Besides, the silver medal chant is pretty clever.

The Garden crowd is pretty rowdy, only time we use a sing-song goalie chant is when Brodeur plays, you know, where there's some context. Like I said, sounds like a bunch of first-timers out there. Perhaps the opposing goalie should actually give up a goal before you start heckling him.

Fei

For as successful as this roadtrip was, the Vanek-Roy-Pominville line has looked terrible every game. Get Vanek and Roy off the same line.

What did he do, apart from score?

Blew past Regehr 1-on-1 and then deked Miller out of his pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom