• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying--it's a dumb move by the league to suspend guys for hit that didn't draw a penalty. I'm in agreement with that.

I'm just saying that if I was in charge, there shouldn't be any penalty OR suspension for that hit tonight. Looking at today's NHL, though, I think it draws a one-game suspension. No, that doesn't make any sense, but I'm not Shanahan making those decisions.

Yep, and should be 2 minutes. The rule is broken, that's a penalty. I don't get where the "not a penalty, but still suspension" comes from. I think 2 minutes and 1 game is perfectly fair for that. Hell, I think the hit shouldn't be either, but that's the rule now. I'm more concerned about the 2 min though cuz that actually affects the game.

zedge

I'm here :)

I'm torn, even though the Habs are out of it, I still really don't want them to lose. I also like Flames a bit so a Habs or Flames win in OT would be ok.

Edit: Emelin <3

Woot! Should be a good game. Flames need to go for broke here. :D

calling him a dumbass for gathering the puck and trying to get it out of the zone = LOL!

it's extreme opinions like that that just don't make any sense. Was voracek at fault? maybe, but he's just trying to do his job just like kronwall is making the hit to prevent it. is kronwall a retard for doing his job? fuck off
so basically, anyone doing anything on the ice is "just doing their job".

zedge

I'm going to the Flames/Jets game on Friday. That should be pretty good as well.

AH! Sweet. So many ex Peggers at work who are going, we had tickets through social club, but didnt get any. May head down to Flames Central with a bunch of people for this one. Should be fun.

*edit

Looking forward to Montreal Impact starting in the MLS this season. That will be my team, and the Sounders. :D

Sat they are in VAN to play the Whitecaps.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw this on twitter about 15 games ago "Campoie never met a rush he didn't want to join" :lol and fuck its so true. Quite the flurry there for both teams, I can't believe Iggy didn't bury that 2 on 1.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are just gonna play the 3rd safe and take the loss. I just can't see them scoring 2 goals in the next 17 minutes. They just wanna get out of there.

t0mp

so basically, anyone doing anything on the ice is "just doing their job".

pretty sweet interpretation of my post considering I named 2 players - the 2 players in the hit, in which both were doing their "jobs". from that you're telling me I'm saying everyone.. okay, sweet.

Sanjuro

Sir I will cut you if you insult Mr. Andy Frost.

JLJqy.gif

t0mp

Philadelphia Flyers &#8207;
INJURY UPDATE: #Flyers Jagr will not return - lower-body injury. Voracek is still being evaluated - doubtful for a return tonight.

so jags with a groin pull

and voracek still in the quiet room/being tested for concussion?

fuck this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom