• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol the team doesn't even give a fuck anymore

6ct9d.jpg

Randy needs to smarten up and get Budaj in there, why keep putting him in this situation?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
VMVvt.jpg

Welcome to the Northeast, bitch.

pretty sweet interpretation of my post considering I named 2 players - the 2 players in the hit, in which both were doing their "jobs". from that you're telling me I'm saying everyone.. okay, sweet.
look, i don't really want to keep this going, but saying "he's just doing his job" doesn't mean anything. it's a pointless comment.

voracek put himself in a vulnerable position that resulted in getting annihilated. he flew into kronwall face-first. i can't imagine i'm the only one giving him a hard time for that.

look, i don't really want to keep this going, but saying "he's just doing his job" doesn't mean anything. it's a pointless comment.

voracek put himself in a vulnerable position that resulted in getting annihilated. he flew into kronwall face-first. i can't imagine i'm the only one giving him a hard time for that.

We've all said he could have been more aware... That's not the point. Reading comprehension man.

Stet

Banned
I can't be mad about that. We fought back hard, and it was the best game we played against the Bruins all year.

...but we only won by a goal! That is almost an overtime point, which is almost a shootout victory!

Meh. Even if Carlyle is a miracle worker there are still games in this final stretch I can't picture the Leafs winning (both games against Boston being two of them). It was a good test and I'm sure it'll be a beneficial learning experience for the group.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
"detroit playing like shit lololol"

DET has outshot #Flyers, 32-13 in last 2 periods.

?????

BRYZ

But Detroit is playing like shit because they're not winning.

I'm a fair weather fan and this logic is sound. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

MacAttack

Meh. Even if Carlyle is a miracle worker there are still games in this final stretch I can't picture the Leafs winning (both games against Boston being two of them). It was a good test and I'm sure it'll be a beneficial learning experience for the group.

I'm dying for you guys to get the seventh seed.

ugghhhhh

FUCK THIS SHIT TEAM

Henrik - 11 goals against his last 3 starts. Get your fucking head out of your ass man, still a month to go. Fucking embarrassing.

Fans of teams looking at the 8th seed - you're in luck if the Rangers miraculously pull out 1st seed in the east. Should be a quick first round out for the Rangers, MAYBE 5 games, but your team will 100% win.

Team, specifically the defense LOOK LIKE SHIT.

SpacLock

So close. Like the way we played in the third. Being able to win an away game without Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Howard and Bertuzzi would have been an amazing feat.

MacAttack

ugghhhhh

FUCK THIS SHIT TEAM

Henrik - 11 goals against his last 3 starts. Get your fucking head out of your ass man, still a month to go. Fucking embarrassing.

Fans of teams looking at the 8th seed - you're in luck if the Rangers miraculously pull out 1st seed in the east. Should be a quick first round out for the Rangers, MAYBE 5 games, but your team will 100% win.

REALLY?

ugghhhhh

FUCK THIS SHIT TEAM

Stop being angry, we can't be negative about our good teams anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom