• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Fans of teams looking at the 8th seed - you're in luck if the Rangers miraculously pull out 1st seed in the east. Should be a quick first round out for the Rangers, MAYBE 5 games, but your team will 100% win.

Stop being angry, we can't be negative about our good teams anymore!!!

Look at what you are defending man.

MIRACULOUSLY pull out the first seed in the east? With a 8 point cushion and 16 games to play?

5 game series?

100% win?

Sounds pretty whiny to me.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kassian starting on the second line tonight, THIS WILL BE FUN. AV is a smart guy.

Alucard

Banned
Crosbyyyyyy.

tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif

:(?

MIRACULOUSLY pull out the first seed in the east? With a 8 point cushion and 16 games to play?

5 game series?

100% win?

I like to win, simple as that, we lose it makes me angry like today for example, we win I'm better. Right now I just want the playoffs to start and to get our players back from injury. Plus I don't like being cocky about a team which is why you don't see me going around guaranteeing wins and what not like some people in here. Am I too negative, of course I admit that no problem, but that is just who I am as a person, rather brace for something bad to happen then expect positives things only to have that not happen. Something I have to fix but as of now, oh well.

5 game series?

100% win?

Sorry but that's how I fucking feel. Team hasn't played well in weeks. Henrik looks like shit. The defense looks tired and shitty. Henrik and the Defense are how we win games. This is the Pens opening right now.

Smiley90

Oh god penalty shot for Kassian after 1min, MADNESS

EDIT: -cough- oh well he's young lol.

Fei

Toronto with a regulation loss.
Tampa with a regulation loss.
Washington with an overtime loss.

Pretty much the night the Sabres needed.

MacAttack

I like to win, simple as that, we lose it makes me angry like today for example, we win I'm better. Right now I just want the playoffs to start and to get our players back from injury. Plus I don't like being cocky about a team which is why you don't see me going around guaranteeing wins and what not like some people in here. Am I too negative, of course I admit that no problem, but that is just who I am as a person, rather brace for something bad to happen then expect positives things only to have that not happen. Something I have to fix but as of now, oh well.

Sorry but that's how I fucking feel. Team hasn't played well in weeks. Henrik looks like shit. The defense looks tired and shitty. Henrik and the Defense are how we win games. This is the Pens opening right now.

You guys need to chill the fuck out. The real season doesnt start for a few weeks yet. Save your meltdowns and repeat after me:

"At least I'm not a Habs fan."

Smiley90

blew a 2-0 lead in cup final and lost game 7 @ home ....

*took his team to game 7 of the Stanley Cup final for the 2nd time in 40 years. Losing was hardly his fault, we were brutally outplayed by Boston in that series, no idea how we won those 3 games in the first place... they were so close. Nearly everyone was injured (Henrik, Kesler, Bieksa, etc...) and anyway, that was last year.

You guys need to chill the fuck out. The real season doesnt start for a few weeks yet. Save your meltdowns and repeat after me:

"At least I'm not a Habs fan."

At this rate, by the time the Rangers get to the real season they'll be playing like the Habs are in the regular season. They already are in my mind. Whatever they did tonight was not good enough. And whatever they've been doing for the past 2 weeks isn't good enough either. Girardi should sit a game, that's 2 costly turnovers for him in two games. Stralman has 1 and he was benched. Time for Danny to sit as well. I don't care how well he's played this season. Right now he looks less than average. Henrik needs to sit the next game as well.

Smiley90

Oh fuck, Daley's head did NOT look good, that looked compressed. Dallas player pushing burrows on top of him, he gets sandwiched and his head gets pushed down, been lying on the ice for far too long now. At least his legs are moving, but fuck that looks/looked dangerous.

Acid08

Banned
Galiardi is misunderstood. But he's also a class clown and thus an easy scape goat for coaches from what I can tell.
Our head coach was still out that game with a concussion though and we have the two most incompetent assistant coaches in the league. No way he gets benched if TMac was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom