• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Completely subjective given the fact that not everyone likes the same games and both launches offer completely different games.

word. Personally, I like the XB1 exclusives much better.

well hey i didnt bring the gaming subject in to this. if it makes someone uncomfortable, then lets focus on what this thread is about.

exactly.

w2dvI7B.gif

Acid08

Banned
well hey i didnt bring the gaming subject in to this. if it makes someone uncomfortable, then lets focus on what this thread is about.
It's not that you're talking about games. We talk about games all the time. Your post just screamed of zealotry.

Edit: that hair flip is lame would not bang

Edit 2: that definitely looks like an MF Doom mask but KI is so bad.

It's not that you're talking about games. We talk about games all the time. Your post just screamed of zealotry.

just curious? is that how u feel about the gaming side

Smiley90

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

vGqIte3.gif

Quick

Banned
What were we talking about? All I see are Jennifer Lawrence gifs, and not enough of it.

Silver Linings Playbook has plenty.

Smiley90

What were we talking about? All I see are Jennifer Lawrence gifs, and not enough of it.

Silver Linings Playbook has plenty.

I'M WORKING ON IT OKAY

jennifer-lawrence-gif-31.gif

An all white outfit? Please, get some style girl. Would not bang.

-shakes head in disapproval-

fine, leave the hot ones to us.

well that doesnt sound very welcoming for rather new peeps like me

hu? He literally said "I hope we get new members", how's that not welcoming :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He shows the other betas the lands of the friend zone, and teaches them how to properly build pedestals for women.

Red_Man

If you wish to reach then highest levels of Betaness, you must know how to play "You Belong With Me" on an acoustic guitar.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Man, finished the Habs replay, can't believe we stole a point. Price was amazing.

edit: thumbs up at the previous pages gifs

Red_Man

Man, finished the Habs replay, can't believe we stole a point. Price was amazing.

edit: thumbs up at the previous pages gifs
One of the best games he's ever played, and some guy posted on twitter that since 2005 Habs are 29th in the league in SO wins.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
One of the best games he's ever played, and some guy posted on twitter that since 2005 Habs are 29th in the league in SO wins.

That's brutal. Need AGally to become a sniper. Eller probably should have been in there. Oh well. Need a better 60 minute effort next game.

So can we take the Griffins and switch them to the NHL and move the Wings to the AHL, maybe then the Wings might be able to win a game or two, maybe...

It's a sad day when you start to consider that the Lions are a better sports team than the Wings, sad, sad times indeed.

Edit: STOP TELLING ME TO BUY RED WINGS TICKETS GOOGLE ADS, JUST NO!!!

Kenka

And that's one less reason to like Joe Thornton.

Berra was immense against San José, I hope we hear more about him these coming months. I am sure he has the potential to be one of the rookies of the season.

Curufinwe

It was great to see Mason finally get his first shutout as a Flyer after the team collapsed in the last minute and then overtime with a 1-0 lead against Carolina last week.

Giggzy

Alright, I demand you all give me your PSN ID's so I can start adding you. I'll have FIFA, knack and BF4 at launch.

My id: Erikisaurusrex

And that's one less reason to like Joe Thornton.

Berra was immense against San José, I hope we hear more about him these coming months. I am sure he has the potential to be one of the rookies of the season.

I like to see Berra having success, but Flames fans are losing their god damned minds over him. I saw someone scoff at us giving precedence to Bishop years back because Berra was the obviously superior goalie. Yeaaaahhh...

Guess they need something to hold onto.

Top Bottom