• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Hey guys how's it going in this thre--

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone here watch the S.H.I.E.L.D show? I want to start watching something new and I'm wondering what the quality is like. For reference I've enjoyed almost every movie from the Avengers set up.

Quick

Banned
Anyone here watch the S.H.I.E.L.D show? I want to start watching something new and I'm wondering what the quality is like. For reference I've enjoyed almost every movie from the Avengers set up.

I do.

It could wear on you quickly. Personally, I'm a sucker for Marvel stuff, so I continue to watch. It's getting better, but it's baby steps.

ZeroGravity

It's pretty much tailor-made for people who enjoy the movies. It's a fun show that doesn't take itself too seriously. If you go in not expecting more than that, you should enjoy it.

Red_Man

Apparently pretty poor.

Have you seen Hannibal?
Not yet, but I've only heard good things about it.

Brooklyn 99 is a pretty funny show.
Never heard of this, what kind of humor? I prefer sarcastic / dark humor, I'm not really one for most sitcom type humor.

It's pretty much tailor-made for people who enjoy the movies. It's a fun show that doesn't take itself too seriously. If you go in not expecting more than that, you should enjoy it.
I never expected much out of it, but I don't know how long I could stay with it without the main guys from the movies showing up.

Acid08

Banned
Never heard of this, what kind of humor? I prefer sarcastic / dark humor, I'm not really one for most sitcom type humor.

It's not dark at all. It's pretty ridiculous in nature, over the top with good characters.

Or just watch the IT Crowd if you haven't seen it.

RC

Banned
You guys need to watch Boardwalk if you haven't already. It's what I look forward to every Sunday, and Homeland to a lesser extent. Also The Walking Dead is hot garbage.

Red_Man

You guys need to watch Boardwalk if you haven't already. It's what I look forward to every Sunday, and Homeland to a lesser extent. Also The Walking Dead is hot garbage.
I watched Boardwalk Empire up until *major spoilers*
They killed off Jimmy, I had a hard time caring after that happened.
. I stopped watching TWD halfway through the last season, it got bad pretty quickly.

Top Bottom