• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Marvie_3

Banned
Do-It.gif

Probably next month.

TUSR

Banned
Agreed. I remember getting ear aches from the old ones because of how it wedges itself in my ear.

Compared to my Klipsch s5i's, the quality is not the same, but I can wear them for extended periods of time. And the controller for the sound isn't oversized.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just picked up a PS4 from a fellow Vancouver gaffer for at-cost, so unless I get mugged on my way home, I'm joining next gen. For those of that haven't added me yet, PSN ID is SmileyFM

TUSR

Banned
Just picked up a PS4 from a fellow Vancouver gaffer for at-cost, so unless I get mugged on my way home, I'm joining next gen. For those of that haven't added me yet, PSN ID is SmileyFM

Awesome, post pix of where you live and your address.

RC

Banned
I waited 4 years before I bought a ps2.
I waited 4 years before I bought a ps3
And I'll wait to get a ps4. (If ever at all)

Acid08

Banned
Next week is going to be legendary. Be prepared for a lot of trash talk Pats fans. And don't try to flip it around cause your team is losing (waahhh bruins beat canucks) or excuse out (waahhh no receivers). It's only about Peyton vs Tammy. May the best man / girl win!
Fuck outta here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Now that Pony-Gaf has infiltrated NHL-Gaf, I think it's safe to say the bubble is no longer secure.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I sense great potential for avatar bets in these.

Hawks-GAF, next weekend? :p

Both teams will be on the second part of b2b 's, should be fun

Top Bottom