• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You're right about one thing, the best show on TV is coming back in January. But it's called Sherlock.

I like Sherlock too.

We all need resolution to this

11-boyddq.gif

We do. And I want an episode with Dewey Crowe.

RC

Banned
I love camp so the first few seasons of Doctor Who were great for me. I thought once Matt Smith came on it became too self serious. Idk. I'll probably watch the 50th Anniversary stuff since Tennant is back.

I gave up on the show half way through Matt Smith's run.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you guys invented this persona of me liking ponies. its all in your minds

You like ponies as much as I'm a racist.

TAKE YOUR PICK.

EDIT: Also, Resogun is fucking fantastic. Even though I get annoyed with myself every time I can't find the green enemies and the humans die. I NEED AN INDICATOR FOR WHERE THE ENEMIES ARE FFS.

You like ponies as much as I'm a racist.

TAKE YOUR PICK.

EDIT: Also, Resogun is fucking fantastic. Even though I get annoyed with myself every time I can't find the green enemies and the humans die. I NEED AN INDICATOR FOR WHERE THE ENEMIES ARE FFS.

You learn patterns of where and how they spawn. Resogun is beyond what Geometry Wars was for me and I loved that game too.

edit: Holy shit I am so tired of searching for a job. 9 months of nothing has a way of making a person question their worth.

RC

Banned
Leafs don't play until tomorrow.

I am unable to end After Hours. :(

It technically never started anyway.

You learn patterns of where and how they spawn. Resogun is beyond what Geometry Wars was for me and I loved that game too.

edit: Holy shit I am so tired of searching for a job. 9 months of nothing has a way of making a person question their worth.

I know exactly how you feel, it's been about 7 months for me. There's times I don't even want to bother doing a job search, it gets so demoralizing.

It technically never started anyway.

I know exactly how you feel, it's been about 7 months for me. There's times I don't even want to bother doing a job search, it gets so demoralizing.

I'm just leaning harder on my long term plan than I really want to at the moment. Going to end up not finding a job for the duration of my degree program and go straight into putting out crappy indie games. I just hope they're not too crappy.

RC

Banned
I'm just leaning harder on my long term plan than I really want to at the moment. Going to end up not finding a job for the duration of my degree program and go straight into putting out crappy indie games. I just hope they're not too crappy.

I'll buy your indie games 19&21. No matter how crappy. Can't promise I'll actually play them though.

Samyy

I've been debating trading in my ps3 while it still has some value but no backwards compat is a kick in the balls

I still need it for Dark Souls 2 and apparently final Fantasy 10 collection as it doesn't look like Vita versions are coming to NA

Top Bottom