• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mashinter sent down to Hartford.

Sounds like Nash may be back tomorrow night. Personally, I'd rather he wait until Thursday rather than return against a team that concussed him last season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kessel has the flu. :(

John Scott called Phaneuf "Princess Phaneuf" after Saturday and now regrets that he ever said it. For as smart as everyone keeps saying John Scott is he tends to say a lot of dumb things.

yyzjohn

Banned
John Scott called Phaneuf "Princess Phaneuf" after Saturday and now regrets that he ever said it. For as smart as everyone keeps saying John Scott is he tends to say a lot of dumb things.

I think it's a fair comment given that many Leafs fans called Phaneuf "Celine" Dion.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Trudeau is the least robotic politician I've seen in ages

2624-rob-ford-pic.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
4th Period is saying that Bergevin is looking for a forward and has looked at E.Kane since last season. Team can't score for shit right now, the fact that DD is still playing is a joke. If they don't go at least .500 over their next 6 games or so, somethings going to have to happen.

Canucks waive Weber before Alberts, WHYYYYY
Poor Weber

Razorskin

----- ------
I'd like to think they're showcasing Desharnais for a trade... but there's nothing to show and just hurts his value further (if he even has any right now).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun mentioned a week or two that DD has literally 0 value right now, and this is from his speaking with other team management. The only way DD is moved would be by retaining half his salary +, and even then I don't know why anyone would touch him. He needs to be sent down to Hamilton.

Canucks waive Weber before Alberts, WHYYYYY
Maybe they felt bad that he probably won't play any games as a D unless we lose someone to injury and they're hoping he gets a chance with another team?

He's still young, not reason to kill his career by sitting him in the pressbox for the entire season.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
LeBrun mentioned a week or two that DD has literally 0 value right now, and this is from his speaking with other team management. The only way DD is moved would be by retaining half his salary +, and even then I don't know why anyone would touch him. He needs to be sent down to Hamilton.

Yep. Situation is fucked up!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Maybe they felt bad that he probably won't play any games as a D unless we lose someone to injury and they're hoping he gets a chance with another team?

He's still young, not reason to kill his career by sitting him in the pressbox for the entire season.

I'm just justifiably scared of having Alberts as our go-to guy if someone gets injured.

Sestito pulled an Alberts against Dallas - he had one shift in the game during which Dallas scored. Gaaaah. Hope Jensen/Weise are back soon. Archibald is better than Sestito.

Curufinwe

Indeed. I believe this guy's referring to anyone who doesn't own a Vita.

I just got the last reasonable trophy in Muramasa last night so I try Hotline Miami next. People seem to prefer the Vita version to the PS3.

Everyone will say P4G

Looking at Metacritic, that's all there seems to be that stands out as a must buy. And that's only if you're JRPG inclined.

For me personally, there's Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (which I missed out on with the original Xbox).

Throw in an obligatory Metal Gear Solid HD collection and Ragnarok Odyssey for action-RPG sating. That seems to be it?

RC

Banned
I'm just justifiably scared of having Alberts as our go-to guy if someone gets injured.

Sestito pulled an Alberts against Dallas - he had one shift in the game during which Dallas scored. Gaaaah. Hope Jensen/Weise are back soon. Archibald is better than Sestito.

But Archibald's, you know... not...

Curufinwe

Looking at Metacritic, that's all there seems to be that stands out as a must buy. And that's only if you're JRPG inclined.

For me personally, there's Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (which I missed out on with the original Xbox).

Throw in an obligatory Metal Gear Solid HD collection and Ragnarok Odyssey for action-RPG sating. That seems to be it?

Outside of P4G, I wouldn't buy a Vita unless I already had PS+ or was going to get it. Then you can also try Uncharted GA, Wipeout 2048 and Gravity Rush. All of them have noticeable flaws but are worth playing.

Top Bottom