• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how forwards always stop up at the blue line now whenever Subban / Emelin are on the ice. Feels good man.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
helm-macdonald-poulin.gif

Naaaasty check by Poulin :lol

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Fucking fire Capuano already and hand the job to Doug Weight. Also, get a fucking goalie and a time machine to undo that retarded Vanek trade. Enough is enough.

Smiley90

I swear to god, there's some kind of curse on Pacioretty and my fantasy team. the 2 games I've benched him he scored a hattrick and 2 goals respectively. Now he has exactly 0 shots on goal, 0 +-, 0 PIM, 0 everything. Is he even on the ice? BGally at least gets me shots.

Fucking fire Capuano already and hand the job to Doug Weight. Also, get a fucking goalie and a time machine to undo that retarded Vanek trade. Enough is enough.

Talk to Dastardly about goalies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I swear to god, there's some kind of curse on Pacioretty and my fantasy team. the 2 games I've benched him he scored a hattrick and 2 goals respectively. Now he has exactly 0 shots on goal, 0 +-, 0 PIM, 0 everything. Is he even on the ice? BGally at least gets me shots.

Talk to Dastardly about goalies.

Bench him tomorrow please

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bournival with 5 mins, seriously. I'm getting annoying about it but it's just dumb.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Budaj, man. One of the best back ups in the league, he's played ridiculous these past two seasons.

Smiley90

Turns out when Daniel got high-sticked and showed his tooth to the ref, he wasn't complaining about not getting a double minor... he DEMANDED the other guy not get a double minor because he explained to the ref that it wasn't a real tooth and just the cap.

That's some nice sportsmanship right there.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pretty sure it's because of his foot still having some issues from that shot block he took a few games back.

Hopefully it's something like this.

edit: fuck, whoever was in front should have blocked that shot:/

Top Bottom