• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lose to another good team, .500 again. This must be what hell is like. Not bad enough to rebuild, not good enough to do anything of consequence when it matters.
It's a really annoying sort of purgatory.

Game started very even for about a period and a half, then the Bruins took over. Pretty similar story to the playoffs last year. Somewhat similar teams, we can play them pretty close, but they're just a little bit better than us, and it always shows in the end.

Welp, all focus on the Nucks tomorrow. Been looking forward to that one.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Caps haven't a shot on goal in the last 12 mins even during their double PP.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
With two Bouillon and two Diaz how can we lose?
sCmqpNk.jpg

Helm with 7 goals on the season since coming back, oh how we missed him.

Edit: This team plays better without Datsyuk since they all realize they need to actually play and not let Datsyuk do everything.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Doh, I came to complain about the Budaj goal only to be spoiled about Pleks. Stupid Gamecenter delay.

:lol yeah the Montreal goal happened just as I was getting a notification on my phone about the Caps goal, figured I was going to end up spoiling for someone.

Subban should stop trying to piss off Ovi, I don't want an angry Ovi running around out there.

Top Bottom