• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Curufinwe

Couturier had a monster game and Mase was great again, but the lack of production and offensive zone time from the top two lines is going to doom this team to missing the playoffs.

manfestival

anders lindback suuuuuucks

also is this real life?
2rdu.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loving the early start time tonight, expecting a loss though. Habs have to save their energy for the demolition derby that will be tomorrows game.

calder

Jets are always bad in these morning games.

That first period was unspeakable, wow. So bad that even playing reasonably average hockey in the third and making the score respectable had me feeling surprisingly upbeat. All about cratering expectations off the top I guess.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Waiting for the Blues to show up to this game.

The Sharks are a talented team though, you can't deny it.

At nearly icing the puck consistently

Rangers lose to another good team, .500 again. This must be what hell is like. Not bad enough to rebuild, not good enough to do anything of consequence when it matters.

Acid08

Banned
One thing I've noticed this year is that Pavs is getting tons of cheap shots every game. Teams really seem to be focusing on him.

SPREAD YOUR WINGELS BITCHES

Acid08

Banned
Hey what a great period

Sharks have been garbage in the 2nd this year though and the Blues are going to press. Keep the effort up.

Top Bottom