• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bryz follows up his shutout with 4 goals against through 2 periods and a .823 save percentage.

Against Columbus.

Sky Kerstein @SkyKerstein
With Urbom benching & OT...#Caps Carlson played 31:10, Green 26:42, Alzner 25:23, Schmidt 23:00, Strachan 14:30...Urbom 2:15.

CAPTAIN AMERICA

p9aDGoA.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, can't wait to see that pp again. What was it, one shot in 5 mins? Also the wild we're shotless in the first 8 mins of the second. Strong stuff there.
Wild are pretenders.

Anaheim bros, I can't believe it took so long for our first game to come! Tomorrow should be a good one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Myers is so bad. He just stands there and hopes that his size will stop forwards from scoring. What a fall from grace.

Smiley90

I just realized that the Leafs scored with both their last shot in the Pens game (at the end of the second period) and their first shot in the Buffalo game :lol

Smiley90

We hardly live on looser points bud

It hurts me to say this, but we'll have to fight you guys for that 8th playoff spot on the West, probably. Please pull a 2011/12 Wild and just suck for the second half of the season, thanks.

zroid

Banned
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

Smiley90

Commentator just listed off the leafs next 10 games or so, that's a brutaaaaal schedule.

You made me look up the Canucks' schedule.

Rangers - okay, but then...

Hurricane
Perds
Yotes

oh god why

then at least we got Torts vs Roy to feel better afterwards. then Boston just 2 games later, too. That was the best game of the season (in terms of entertainment and probably also team performance) in 2011/12.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Riemer drunk? If Buffalo wasn't completely inept, they could have 2 more goals on all these scrambles and open nets

Top Bottom