• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Seguin was totally invisible through that entire game until the SO. Peverly looked good though.

What? There were like 2-3 feeds to Benn that he created. He was +1 and 60% on FO's. (He was 1 for 12 or some shit the other night on FO's and hasnt been good with them all season)

Pevs always looks good.

Acid08

Banned
What? There were like 2-3 feeds to Benn that he created. He was +1 and 60% on FO's. (He was 1 for 12 or some shit the other night on FO's and hasnt been good with them all season)

Pevs always looks good.
2 passes, great. Didn't see him back checking at all, almost no shots, no points. It was a nothing game from him until the SO.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ott is officially Buffalo's only captain now that Vanek's gone now right? Pretty much says it all about them as a team.

Acid08

Banned
I don't think I said he was having a bad season. Just an invisible game.

It also amazes me how hard Tyler Kennedy's quality of play swings during a game. He had terrible turnovers, a goal, a good fight, and a shitty penalty. Full spectrum tonight.

TUSR

Banned
I made a thread about gender, and I liked the posts of one junior member. I messaged her something like, "Hey. I love your posts, and I really hope you don't have to wait too long before being a full member."

She made a polite but insincere reply like, "Yes, I'll probably become a full member in the future. Thanks."

That wouldn't be a problem, right? ...But in the aformentioned thread, she posted something like, "Well, my inbox is no longer creep-free."

I felt so bad about it. I didn't mean to be flirty or harrassing at all, but she took it the wrong way. I didn't want to talk to her about it because she obviously didn't want any more PMs. Now, whenever I see her username I feel guilty and know that one person out there thinks I'm some kind of perverted "nice guy" or a fedoracore creep.

Also, the thread I made was about gender, so I'm worried she might feel like I was "just talk", and didn't really give a shit about gender, seeing as she thought I was harassing her.

lmao thirstyyyyy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I laughed at that, not sure how you would think sending that to a female poster wouldn't come off as a little creepy.

Kenka

Hello Hockey-GAF. I am new here and I like following the stories about the Swiss players in the NHL. Hope you are looking forward to another European addition.

Cheers ! And nice thread so far btw.

Acid08

Banned
Hello Hockey-GAF. I am new here and I like following the stories about the Swiss players in the NHL. Hope you are looking forward to another European addition.

Smelly alt.

jk welcome man! Any teams you're fond of?

RC

Banned

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how racist are you?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Looks like I recruited you over from the CH-thread :p

Be prepared for the worst and then some. That's all. Oh and welcome. :p

Subtle with the alt there Smiley, very subtle.

Smelly alt.

ffs :lol

Kenka

Subtle with the alt there Smiley, very subtle.
Smiley is a girl while I feature whatever excludes me from being a female.
Smelly alt.

I like the Ducks because they have this awesome sounding name.
I would 6/10. I don't like Danish/French people. Long story.
Looks like I recruited you over from the CH-thread :p

Be prepared for the worst and then some. That's all. Oh and welcome. :p
It was the right moment to step in ! Thank you for the warm welcome.
Related question: have you ever thrown a banana at a soccer player?
I did imitate ape grunts in front a of a black player in a stadium, yes, and have felt shit ever since. I regret to this day to have followed the crowd and not have been ashamed on the moment. But are you ronito's alt ?

Anyway, can't wait to contribute in a significant way. And don't go believing everything mentioned above.

I had a dream that we were playing the sharks and losing 5-0 but I woke up after the second period. I also dreamed there was more diet coke in the fridge. There isn't. 0/10 would not dream again.

edit: What in the fuck.. buffalo beat SJ? I have to go watch this game.

Sounds like Teemus restaurant is just as classy as he is.

ob9NrQc.png

You ever heard of this Jonas Hiller guy? I hear he's pretty good.

Welcome!

Kenka

You ever heard of this Jonas Hiller guy? I hear he's pretty good.

Welcome!
Thank you !

Hiller is good and we have more up and coming keepers in the league : Tobias Stephen should make his return to the NHL soon given his current form with Servette Genève HC. I regret that he failed to make an impression at Dallas back then.

When it comes to Hiller, I would have rather had Giguère defending the net. Hiller is good but Giguère is better overall and is just being a victim of the strong tendency to judge players in the NHL based on their most recent form. A shame.

Hiller is good and we have more up and coming keepers in the league : Tobias Stephen should make his return to the NHL soon given his current form with Servette Genève HC. I regret that he failed to make an impression at Dallas back then.

When it comes to Hiller, I would have rather had Giguère defending the net. Hiller is good but Giguère is better overall and is just being a victim of the strong tendency to judge players in the NHL based on their most recent form. A shame.

Oh shit shots fired Ducks gaf.

MLB 14 is going to let you carry saves to the next year's version. EA better step the fuck up. I don't want to start Be a Pro seasons from scratch every time. I'm still playing NHL 12 for this reason.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Get fucked Therrien

Michel Therrien’s in-game coaching produced a few head-scratchers:

• With the Canadiens nursing a 2-1 lead halfway through the third period, why did the coach deploy George Parros and Ryan White, each of whom was minus-3 in the Canadiens’ loss to Minnesota? The two fourth-liners added to their minus totals on the Chris Stewart goal that tied the game. How did the visiting coach, Ken Hitchcock, get Stewart Derek Roy and Vladimir Sobotka on against Canadiens’ fourth-liners?

• With the score tied 2-2 and the Canadiens on their first power play of the game, what was career AHLer Martin St. Pierre doing on the ice for 1:09 of the two-minut advantage?

• Why was a Norris Trophy-winning defenceman on the bench for the last four minutes of regulation time and most of the OT? Alex Pietrangelo played 30:49 for St. Louis, while P.K. Subban played 20:52.

Yes, P.K. was on the ice for Stewart’s game-tying goal. He was also on, and drew an assist, on the Rene Bourque goal that got the Canadiens back into the game.

P.K. had lessToI than either Josh Gorges or Raphael Diaz.

Gorges, OK.

But Raphael Diaz, FFS!

P.K. played only five minutes more than Douglas Murray and 55 seconds more than Francis Bouillon.

Murray! Bouillon!!

I can't believe the Sharks fell to the Sabres. Holy fuck in Shangri-La-di-fucking-da. Even if it was a pointless SO win.

And LOL at the fucking no-goal.

Top Bottom