• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

RC

Banned
WHY'D YOU PUT THE SEDINS OUT THERE?

There should've been a clause in thier contract to prevent them for competing in the SO.

Leeness

Looool why do they put the Sedins in shoot outs? They're both awful at it, it's not what they're good at.

And now we look dumb. That was embarrassing. Hahahaha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looool why do they put the Sedins in shoot outs? They're both awful at it, it's not what they're good at.

And now we look dumb. That was embarrassing. Hahahaha.

The Sharks are losing against Buffalo. Your argument is invalid.

LOL @ Henrik Sedin, just saw that on NHLN.

I was hoping nobody saw that :(

That happens to him like once in 82 regular season games. and every shootout. :lol

Fei

This is probably the best I've seen the Sabres play all year. What the hell is going on.

BTW, I didn't realize just how ugly Couture is. Man, those teeth.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looked up at the Sharks / Buffalo score, saw it was 3-1, read twitter for 3 mins look up and see its tied :lol :lol

Red_Man

I'm sick of Therrien.
His handling of Subban is a good enough reason to give him the boot honestly. I'd rather toss a coach early then lose the best defenseman the team has had since Robinson. The worst part is none of the media asked him why he was benched for half the 3rd and most of the OT. It's inexcusable, Pietrangelo played 29 mins tonight, so should Subban. Really losing patience with this entire situation.

Acid08

Banned
Smart play from TK, need a PK to get our legs moving.

Another smart play, build up the adversity to get some confidence going.

Fei

This is how we play defense:

BYXXlgACYAAoV4R.jpg

Red_Man

He's just a nice guy who tries hard.

Kessel would fit in perfectly behind the cashier at a Gamestop.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently Manny Malhotra scored the GWG for the Canes today. Aww. Good for him.

Top Bottom