• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

we're taking over

first southern cali then the rest of the world

Invaders? Seal the bubble.

_1367889254.gif

MacAttack

Is there anyone besides Bruins fans who think Boston won that trade?

I dont think anyone believes Boston won the trade. The general sentiment was that they got a decent return for him and were able to unload Peverleys contract at the same time. It was more about cap space and how Seguin fit into Bostons system and his commitment to the team.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Bournival-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Bourque
Moen-White-Parros

That's alright, except DD with Pach and Bourque. I think DD would play better with Eller and Gallagher.

That being said, I prefer having DD than Leblanc, St-Pierre, etc.

Samyy

Let me guess, something to do with tort?

I actually majored in accounting as well (just took the CA add-on courses in the summer), although I'm interviewing for Business Analyst roles since I found accounting too boring.

I actually would have preferred tort :p
Nah its Director Duties and breaches of Fiduciary Duties.

Yea it can get boring at times, but im just gonna leverage the CA to move into comfy positions outside of public accounting. I actually like doing the cases so its not too bad for me.

@markkiszla 5m

From my convo with Patrick Roy: Right or wrong, Avs management believes it has info to that undermines abuse charges against Varlamov.

Cake Boss

Banned
First he says hes not god then now he says an inferior dman is better than him. The fuck is going on with this depressed fuck?? The loss of Traitersson is having some type of efdect I guess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When asked about Subban's ice time, Therrien said "I don't comment on players ice time" :lol :lol FUCK YOU Therrien. He then complimented him for the first time ever. Therrien is getting absolutely destroyed by the media, reporters, etc. Things can't keep going on like this.

Dat Swede humility.
Karlsson dropping truth bombs #lalala

Probably should have hired Patrick Roy.
I would be pretty surprised if Roy didn't end up coaching in Montreal at some point in the future, but it definitely was not the place for him to start as a rookie NHL coach.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
When asked about Subban's ice time, Therrien said "I don't comment on players ice time" :lol :lol FUCK YOU Therrien. He then complimented him for the first time ever. Therrien is getting absolutely destroyed by the media, reporters, etc. Things can't keep going on like this.

Good. I don't think any other elite player gets treated like this. And it is not like PK is playing terrible either.

Red_Man

Good. I don't think any other elite player gets treated like this. And it is not like PK is playing terrible either.
It's all people are talking about for the last few days, Bob Mackenzie said there's a theory that they're under utilizing him so they don't have to pay him as much on his next contract......I don't believe MB is that stupid, but if so...SMFH.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
It's all people are talking about for the last few days, Bob Mackenzie said there's a theory that they're under utilizing him so they don't have to pay him as much on his next contract......I don't believe MB is that stupid, but if so...SMFH.

Hard to believe that is true, but if so Therrien and MB can go and take DD and that dumb contract with them.

Flyers have scored 3 or more goals in a game once, they are averaging 1.5 goals per game. I have never seen a team struggle so much to score. The defense and goaltending have been far better then anyone could have guessed.

Cake Boss

Banned
Flyers have scored 3 or more goals in a game once, they are averaging 1.5 goals per game. I have never seen a team struggle so much to score. The defense and goaltending have been far better then anyone could have guessed.

#1 Center problems.

Your #1C for our #2C Spezza.

Get errr done.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@BonksMullet: Actual Karlsson quote re: PK Subban via @nic_st_pierre "I don't hold a grudge against somebody who's playing better than me.""

Karlsson the new head coach of Montreal Canadiens.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
PK needs to stop showcasing his agility, shot power and passing skills. He is embarrassing the vets on the team. Classless.

Red_Man

PK needs to stop showcasing his agility, shot power and passing skills. He is embarrassing the vets on the team. Classless.
Subban has better zone entry then any forward on the team, don't know whether to laugh or cry.

yyzjohn

Banned
Habs fans really think Therrien could be in trouble this season? If the Habs slide out of a playoff spot do you think they'll make a move?

I would be pretty surprised if Roy didn't end up coaching in Montreal at some point in the future, but it definitely was not the place for him to start as a rookie NHL coach.

If the rest of this season goes well, or nearly as well as it has been going, Roy is going to get himself one hell of an upgraded contract when his current one expires. I expect him to stay here quite a long time if this success continues, we've got an exciting team and a franchise desperately needing the excitement. No way ownership lets him walk without making it really tough to do.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs fans really think Therrien could be in trouble this season? If the Habs slide out of a playoff spot do you think they'll make a move?

There hasn't been any rumblings, just the fans are getting really vocal about his treatment of PK. Media has finally started to question him.

I hope management has taken notice that he'd rather play Francis Bouillon and Douglas fucking Murray over Subban.

He was hired (at least partially) because he speaks French and not because he was any good.

He already got fired once in Montreal, wouldn't be surprising if history repeats itself.

Red_Man

He won't be getting fired anytime soon, he was brought on to help bring our rookies up, not lead us to a Cup. He's an inbetween coach, but if his handling of Subban results in PK bolting, then he should be gone asap.

If the rest of this season goes well, or nearly as well as it has been going, Roy is going to get himself one hell of an upgraded contract when his current one expires. I expect him to stay here quite a long time if this success continues, we've got an exciting team and a franchise desperately needing the excitement. No way ownership lets him walk without making it really tough to do.
I didn't meant in the immediate future, he'll be coaching for a long time and he obviously is interested in Montreal.

He won't be getting fired anytime soon, he was brought on to help bring our rookies up, not lead us to a Cup. He's an inbetween coach, but if his handling of Subban results in PK bolting, then he should be gone asap.

I didn't meant in the immediate future, he'll be coaching for a long time and he obviously is interested in Montreal.

I could see him in Montreal at some point if the right circumstances present themselves. It would be interesting to see, I know he's mended fences with the franchise but I'm not totally aware of how the fanbase feels about him still.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks are a middle of the pack Pacific Division team. Not going to get this done without a decent 3rd/4th line.

Doesn't help that we have a guaranteed loss against the Sharks coming tomorrow...

Red_Man

I could see him in Montreal at some point if the right circumstances present themselves. It would be interesting to see, I know he's mended fences with the franchise but I'm not totally aware of how the fanbase feels about him still.
He did an interview with HNIC last weekend and said things between him and the organization are fine, he wanted to coach here and I don't know any fans who have any ill will towards him.

Top Bottom