• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

How that waifu thread is any different from just about any pop-gaf related thing that happens is beyond me. I mean sure, at least pop-gaf is into things that exist in material form, but the desperation is the same. They also seem to be slightly more obsessed but maybe that's just my limited exposure to both sides?

7e94030740fc5be5ab4d662bafd328e7.jpg

TUSR

Banned
How that waifu thread is any different from just about any pop-gaf related thing that happens is beyond me. I mean sure, at least pop-gaf is into things that exist in material form, but the desperation is the same. They also seem to be slightly more obsessed but maybe that's just my limited exposure to both sides?
MY LUST FOR LOLIS!
Anyways, at least it's contained to digital obsession.

TUSR

Banned
When gaming side spills into this thread I equate it to throwing up on my own bed passed out drunk.

Edit: the guy behind me on the bus wearing a fedora smells like he rubbed a teen burger combo in his armpits with a side of onion rings.

Edit2: it's actually a girl I think

Top Bottom