• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

pringles

Philly is an embarressment to the league. Emery should be suspended.

i8Qsnn53cB40D.gif

Oh look our only NHL line does something.

I am no Jack Adams coach or anything but damn son what the fuck are you doing.
He took line-assembling lessons from Babcock.

Only Babs can save this team now

also wtf is wrong with hockeystreams
Lol Hockeystreams wasn't working and when I finally got it going, Fox Sports had technical difficulties. Missed most of the first 6-7 minutes.

Nice work by Z and D on the goal, good to see one of our D-men hit the net with a shot too.

Even Pat Sajak was disgusted.

Pat Sajak ‏@patsajak 22m
Love hockey, but Flyers are part of reason it remains a niche sport. Shameful tonight (including Philly radio team.)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ray Emery got third star at the end of the game.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Even Pat Sajak was disgusted.

Pat Sajak ‏@patsajak 22m
Love hockey, but Flyers are part of reason it remains a niche sport. Shameful tonight (including Philly radio team.)

Oh, fuck off Pat. It's a niche sport because half the fucking country doesn't care about it.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Suspended for what?
If anything, suspend the refs for not stopping the beatdown.

Hextall got a suspension for going after Chelios in the playoffs. True, it's not exactly the same thing and it happened a long time ago but you can get suspended for going after a player.

Samyy

Refs should be suspended and Emery should get 10+ games, what was he thinking wow.
He was literally on his knees and he kept wailing away, fucking shameful as fuck.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I've hated the Penguins since they did the saem to the Flyers two years ago. Now the Flyers have joined them in the shit teams.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hextall got a suspension for going after Chelios in the playoffs. True, it's not exactly the same thing and it happened a long time ago but you can get suspended for going after a player.

That was well deserved, fuck Chelios.

Holtby didn't deserve it though.

Top Bottom