• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Fuck:|

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Weakpoint I'd say was Bourque, DD, and Parros. Bourque can do better.

edit: Flyers will have a funny team tomorrow.

Quick

Banned
ACID WTF. IT'S ALL GONE.

BYAq_lkCEAAmVEF.jpg

Strombone ‏@strombone1 28m
Just an FYI. If Ray Emery ever decides to skate down the ice and try to fight me I'm getting the fuck out of dodge!!!

I remember seeing a Canucks-Age meetup tomorrow. Did that go anywhere?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I remember seeing a Canucks-Age meetup tomorrow. Did that go anywhere?

no idea, but it was too short-term for me. Already had plans.

If we make it for the Hawks-game on the 22nd, however...

Also random question for Canucks-GAF, but are there any coffee shops on Commercial/Broadway/north that show the game? Not pubs, but coffee shops and the likes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Frank Seravalli
‏@DNFlyers
I have the three stars vote tonight. Is it screwed up to give one to Ray Emery... you know, just for the hell of it?

So..... this fucking guy.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow DD played a minute more than Galchenyuk. WTF.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol good job good effot sens.

This is good, it means that this piece of shit coach will change the lineups from the abomination that were tonight.

Samyy

Colorado's offense is one of the best in the league right now
I get so jealous when I see Landeskog/Duchene play :(

JvR - Duchene - Kessel
HNGGGGGGGG

Hunter S.

So if I am remembering correctly this is the first Avs win that had to be decided in overtime. Fuuucckkeen Sweeeeet!!!!!

Hunter S.

Your 5v3 power play? Your power play this whole game? I didn't say stars were good nice straw man.

The shots were close to even, yet Colorado had way more quality scoring chances. Letinan got you a point. That is good for the Stars you should be happy. :)

Hunter S.

They said at the beginning of OT that this was the first game to go in extra minutes, so I would hope you would remember.

Well, I was not listening to them sonny Jim.

I am so happy to see Foote retired. My last boyhood Avalanche Hero up to the top of the rafters. Yeah baby!!!!

RC

Banned
no idea, but it was too short-term for me. Already had plans.

If we make it for the Hawks-game on the 22nd, however...

Also random question for Canucks-GAF, but are there any coffee shops on Commercial/Broadway/north that show the game? Not pubs, but coffee shops and the likes.

There's a Mcdonalds in that area. They usually show the game.

Samyy

And? A SO win doesn't make you the better team. I'm not the one saying a team tied for first in the league is sub par without their goalie :lol

They've only played 12 games too
If im honest though I can see the Avalanche falling off.

Samyy

Quite honestly you can make that claim about any team. Easy to write, but you got no concrete evidence to back it up.

Not really, there are teams who are just a cut above everyone else in the league like Chicago, SJ, LA, St.Louis, Boston, Pittsburg and are those I full expect to be occupying the top 10. Its hard to see the Avalanche, given their defence especially, maintain that high level of play till the end of the season. Thats not to say that they wont be a great team, but will they be top 3 in the league in points? Very unlikely. Thats all I meant by saying I could see them fall off. I think they are a pretty great team.

Hunter S.

Not really, there are teams who are just a cut above everyone else in the league like Chicago, SJ, LA, St.Louis, Boston, Pittsburg and are those I full expect to be occupying the top 10. Its hard to see the Avalanche, given their defence especially, maintain that high level of play till the end of the season. Thats not to say that they wont be a great team, but will they be top 3 in the league in points? Very unlikely. Thats all I meant by saying I could see them fall off. I think they are a pretty great team.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

They've only played 12 games too
If im honest though I can see the Avalanche falling off.

We definitely won't be holding on to 1st or 2nd, I would be amazed if that happened. 3rd-8th is kind of where I'm seeing us land over 82 games.

Edit: Assuming there are no meltdowns of course.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Would've liked to see Howard only let up 2 tonight, that 3rd one sneaking in sucked. Wings taking the first 2 games out of 4 against the 2 hardest teams, I'll take it. Hopefully they don't fall back into sleep mode against the Oilers and Jets.

Top Bottom