• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

John Gibson shuts out Albany.

E83h3wD.jpg

<3

Parch

The Flyers solution... off to a slow start, so let's beat the crap out of everybody.

Maybe the Oilers should go ballistic for the wakeup call. Problem is the kiddies would cry and break.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Glad to see Gionta doing better recently, didn't think it could happen but it will be a big plus to have some consistency from him. Hopefully Pach comes back in strenght tomorrow.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Strombone &#8207;@strombone1 4m

Just an FYI. If Ray Emery ever decides to skate down the ice and try to fight me I'm getting the fuck out of dodge!!

Hunter S.

Montreal should be tired tomorrow. Two games in two nights. But the game starts at 10 PM Eastern time. Cannot complain about that.

Absolutely disgusted by what Emery did. I'm for fighting in the NHL but watching him repeatedly swing on a player who clearly didn't want to fight was disturbing. That they gave Emery the third star for the game just shows you what a gong show Philly is right now.

Top Bottom