• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Funny how every other team tries to stick their biggest players in front of the goalie, and we've got our smallest standing there.

Bournival!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The kids are alright, Diaz actually got a shot on net, brb going to buy a lotto ticket.

jbl4unjLjLDQJ5.JPG

I am not amused.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
IT'S PEW PEW PEW TIME

Ducks you disappoint, your PP is now 25th? and ours is 27th.

Still counts as a basement duel, right? :p

For whatever reason Altitude has no sound, so I won't get to listen to our commentators tonight. I don't have a real problem with this.

Wearing our blueberries tonight, I have an Anderson blueberry. :(

For whatever reason Altitude has no sound, so I won't get to listen to our commentators tonight. I don't have a real problem with this.

I'll give you the play by play from McNab.

"Michael, did you see that pass by Stastny? HOLLLLY COOOWWW. He took the puck, he shoved it towards another Colorado player, and they took a shot!"

"Michael, how many times have we seen Varlamov stop the puck? It's gotta be in the thousands by now! I can't believe how much of a goalie he is."

"Do you understand how hard it is to skate on ice, Michael? It's like if you took two razor blades, tied them to your shoes, and ran across ice with them strapped to your feet. Spectacular skill."

Top Bottom